• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOOK: Kentucky quarterback Will Levis drinks his coffee with mayonnaise

Varking

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Idk about that combo together but at least those are things that actually go on a sandwich.

Just try it.

My dad put me on as a kid back in the day. It's like sweet n savory if I remember correctly.

Let me know how it taste if you try it.

11 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I saw this yesterday and almost posted it. But the Levis hate around this board is unreal. So I figured it wasn’t worth the trouble lol 

Yeah people are pretty simple. “I don’t want him, take him off of my board” for an obvious joke. But won’t say a peep when their Dak clone looks up to Vick and Watson. Hypocrisy is funny lol.

• Beer 1

Quoting some recent article about interviews at the combine (The Colts did not interview Levis):

Levis, 23, met with the Houston Texans (No. 2 pick), Carolina Panthers (No. 9) and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (No. 19), according to ESPN's David Newton. All three teams are in desperate need of a top signal caller.

He said his visit with the Panthers—and coaches Frank Reich and Josh McCown—went well.