• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Impressive QB media interviews

Martin

Don’t know how to link them, but the top four had impressive days at the podium. Richardson in particular was super impressive. Doesn’t mean he will succeed, but he’s a very easy guy to root for. And any comparisons to knuckleheads like Leaf and Russell couldn’t be more far off.

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

From what I read about him, he’s a good guy.  I believe he worked with, was it the volunteer fire dept while in high school….

So humble, he never really opened up in the Florida pressers. Bryce seemed a little defensive in his, Stroud seemed confident but the Vick/Watson comments were a little cringey, and Levis seems like one of the npc jocks from Revenge of the Nerds

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

AR is going to be the pick I believe.

Move up to 3 and I can live with Stroud/Young/AR. If they wanna go all the way to 1 I trust this staff to get the right guy. Gotta deal with the Colts and Texans also wanting one of the 3 so that's gonna get hairy

• Pie 1