• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

All I am watching is his footwork because that was his issue in college. Today his footwork has looked elite. 

I tried explaining on the board that all last season he played injured and behind one of the worst lines in the country. That and his coordinator, who has since been fired after one year, was dog poo. 

But most of this board has made their mind up on him already. I hope if he’s our pick he’s supported like he should be. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Kentucky Panther said:

I tried explaining on the board that all last season he played injured and behind one of the worst lines in the country. That and his coordinator, who has since been fired after one year, was dog poo. 

But most of this board has made their mind up on him already. I hope if he’s our pick he’s supported like he should be. 

We are going to support whoever our pick is. Tired of losing while not having a young QB to root for. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1