• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking: Lamar Jackson is available as Raven's have placed the non-exclusive franchise tag on him.

thunderraiden

43 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

And here's your first problem

The topic is also on this board my man.

Why is it such a big topic if that isn't the case?

We all trying to figure out why nobody is interested in a franchise QB in his prime. Nobody is offering a contract...

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The topic is also on this board my man.

Why is it such a big topic if that isn't the case?

We all trying to figure out why nobody is interested in a franchise QB in his prime. Nobody is offering a contract...

It has been explained to you multiple times but you ignore it. He will cost 2 first round picks, he wants a huge guaranteed contract, he has been injury prone the last two years, he has his mommy trying to negotiate on his behalf, it really isn't that hard to see why teams would not make a move for him.

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

No team is even offering him a contract as of yet.

Somebody said he can't even talk to teams until a week from now.

A lot of conflicting reports so far.

I ask you this how is a QB with a MVP on his resume and a QB who wins 75% of his games not even get a team to offer him a contract?

Deshaun Watson had the entire league after him with his off field issues.

If you think those situations have nothing to do with each other so be it.

Im like the players on this one "how is this guy not even getting a offer".

We've had this discussion.

It's not as simple as saying "He's really good, let's go get him." There are a hundred other real world details that you have to factor into the discussion.

This isn't Madden.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We'd be crazy not to at least talk about it. Do I think we'll actually do it? No.

Yep and we will end up signing a lesser QB.

Cycle of bad decisions continue for Tepper. When a franchise QB is available is when he actually chooses to pass on them. Rodgers and Lamar are both available and he's like nah im good.

2 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

It has been explained to you multiple times but you ignore it. He will cost 2 first round picks, he wants a huge guaranteed contract, he has been injury prone the last two years, he has his mommy trying to negotiate on his behalf, it really isn't that hard to see why teams would not make a move for him.

You keep ignoring it.

When you have a MVP on your resume and you win 75% of your games as a starter this is the type of price you pay for a franchise QB. 

Look around the league for goodness sake what QB isn't overpaid?

Tepper is making some questionable decisions when it comes to the QB. We know the obvious Darnold/Mayfield/Bridgewater but the dude went after Deshaun freaking Watson!

How do you have interest in Watson but pass on Lamar who is a better QB and has no off field issues. This franchise has gone downhill since he owned it. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We've had this discussion.

It's not as simple as saying "He's really good, let's go get him." There are a hundred other real world details that you have to factor into the discussion.

This isn't Madden.

I notice the simple thing to do is go for bridge QB's.

Tell me how that has worked out?

Luckily Tepper was cheap and didn't want to pay up for Carr that would have been another bad decision.

Im done defending Lamar people only believe what they want. I tried to sell people on why we should at least offer him a fair contract. I see that's going in one ear and out the other. So no need for me to keep getting burnt out saying the same thing over and over.

RIP CamWhoaaCam Lamar debate.

Yall can go at it from here.