• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The "they may not pick CJ Stroud or Bryce Young!" talk very much reminds me of this

2 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

If I remember correctly (may have been different around these parts)...Locker was a distant third but many were definitely touting Gabbert. 

Then there were a handful thinking Dareus or Peterson were possible options and we could just get Kaep or Dalton in R2.  

Yeah I remember the Gabbert manufactured hype. Will Levis gives me extreme Gabbert vibes tbh

Though to Gabberts credit I think he and Dalton are last in this class that are still in the NFL

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Just now, pantherj said:

I ripped Gabbert so hard on here at the time. Most of the Huddle didn't want Cam back then. I wanted Cam or AJ Green, but many Huddlers wanted a CB, DT, anything but Cam.

lol i used to be a bog standard "play it safe and build the team up" poster back in the day. i wanted marcell dareus 1st overall and andy dalton in the second

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

lol i used to be a bog standard "play it safe and build the team up" poster back in the day. i wanted marcell dareus 1st overall and andy dalton in the second

You were not alone. I think Jeremy wanted Dareus as well, but it's been a while so I could be wrong. PP8 was another popular pick on here at the time. I tried to make a case for Cam and I got attacked big time. I said that Cam could make huge plays running just like he did in college, and I got ripped by posters saying he couldn't do that in the NFL.