• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnell Washington in the 2nd?

chknwing

24 minutes ago, Rags said:

It's honestly hard for me to get excited for him. As sexy as his measurables are, he's still a project TE who has problem running routes and has questionable hands. 

Yeah he is like a bigger version of Tremble. We need a pass catching TE.

As far as TEs go, I am more inclined to either sign a FA or draft one in the mid to late rounds than I am to draft a TE high. Damn near every good TE throughout the league was a post 3rd round pick or didn't get good until their second team/contract.

It's probably the hardest position in the NFL to play and there is really only two or three truly Great TEs in the entire NFL right now (Kelce, Andrews, and Kittle) and none were high picks. The difference in talent between TE 1 to 3 is bigger than the difference between TE 3 to 15.

The position is such a crapshoot. I just assume sign Schultz or Gesicki and have average play rather than sit on a prospect and hope he pans out to be average one day.

• Pie 1

Alright, UGA fan here. 

darnell is a fuging monster. Like gronk lvls of cheating with what you could do with him against different packages. 

but he’s the insane physical freak who I’m afraid is never going to be healthy in the pros. 

he was CONSTANTLY dinged up at UGA. not necessarily bad enough to miss the game, but bad enough where he would just run block all game or something. 

he’s got Julio Jones syndrome where he’s SO athletic he’s like a Ferrari: yeah he’s dominant but it’s just spraying oil all over the road and it costs 10k to fix the alignment. 

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

he’s got Julio Jones syndrome where he’s SO athletic he’s like a Ferrari: yeah he’s dominant but it’s just spraying oil all over the road and it costs 10k to fix the alignment. 

I haven't had a wheel alignment in a full year my car runs smooth asf.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Alright, UGA fan here. 

darnell is a fuging monster. Like gronk lvls of cheating with what you could do with him against different packages. 

but he’s the insane physical freak who I’m afraid is never going to be healthy in the pros. 

he was CONSTANTLY dinged up at UGA. not necessarily bad enough to miss the game, but bad enough where he would just run block all game or something. 

u think the Jason Peter potential comps have any weight? I wouldn't mind taking him if we could groom him behind Moton.

38 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Lol...we just need to throw to who we have.

Stop being such a homer simpson dog GIF

Tremble is inconsistent and doesn't look like he'll ever be a great receiving option. Thomas is a vet that is nothing more than a JAG no matter who is QB. Thomas needs to be let go and Tremble should be a 3rd stringer at best.

7 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Stop being such a homer simpson dog GIF

Tremble is inconsistent and doesn't look like he'll ever be a great receiving option. Thomas is a vet that is nothing more than a JAG no matter who is QB. Thomas needs to be let go and Tremble should be a 3rd stringer at best.

The offense was inconsistent and didnt get them involved.Nothing wrong with our TE Corp that throwing to them wouldn't fix.