• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Updates

Mr. Scot

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Matt Judon is convinced that DHop is coming to NE. Billy B is a hard headed mother fuger... he probably doesnt give a poo,haha.

Said elsewhere that money heals a lot of wounds.

Not sure if it heals this one, but I guess we'll see.

35 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was hoping they could find a way to pick an edge rusher or one of these fast LB's coming out in the 2nd round. But that went out the window when they traded up and gave away DJ. This is a really good draft to need defensive players. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

No isssue, most if not all of them are winners and panthers need to re-learn how to win. 

Plus value signing is mostly used with each, no matter if you disagree, theres no 20-44 million per deal that could boom in the future...

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

18 minutes ago, exactlyzack said:

Well made it out and heading home. Sore as hell which is ti be expected. I’ll be out for a couple weeks but it was a lot better than I was expecting.  Thank y’all for all the prayers and thoughts . 😊

Welcome back among the living, be thankful, best time in history to have work done...

Side note- watch your personality and see if it changes. 

43 minutes ago, exactlyzack said:

Well made it out and heading home. Sore as hell which is ti be expected. I’ll be out for a couple weeks but it was a lot better than I was expecting.  Thank y’all for all the prayers and thoughts . 😊

That's awesome man! Get some good rest and do some internet QB scouting for us while you're recovering. 😀

• Pie 1