• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers to host former Vikings WR Adam Thielen

TheSpecialJuan

27 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Ask me after the draft.  Tampa will be bad, no doubt there. 

falcosn and saints have done some serious roster upgrading over the last 10 days and that can not be overlooked. 

The Saints signed Derek Carr to a 150 m contract.  Cough.  Yeah they have out done us.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/new-orleans-saints/

Edited by Shocker

Just now, Shocker said:

What?  

False dilemma doesn’t make sense in your statement. You can say “stop trying to create a dilemma” but that wouldn’t be correct either. 

a dilemma is a problematic scenario where you have to make a decision on multiple possible outcomes. 

this isn’t a dilemma. Nothing about what I said is a “dilemma.” It’s an evaluation based on understanding the competition. 

I guess really the only dilemma that has been created is you deciding whether or not to put in the effort to understand the falcons better. 

I don’t think we can take this much further…bc I am just sharing we need to not be so confident about our division being the weakest. The falcons have a good chance of being competitive this year. Hence them going all in on spending. 

I want OBJ, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want anything to do with us. Still we are almost certain to sign a big time #1 WR or trade for one or something. We can't go into this draft looking for a number 1 WR. We'd have to do some serious moves to make something happen. Much better to find a WR before the draft and scratch that off the list. I don't even mind if the WR deal or trade isn't great, but I don't want CJ throwing to a weak rookie #1 WR. We've got to find him someone.

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

I want OBJ, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want anything to do with us. Still we are almost certain to sign a big time #1 WR or trade for one or something. We can't go into this draft looking for a number 1 WR. We'd have to do some serious moves to make something happen. Much better to find a WR before the draft and scratch that off the list. I don't even mind if the WR deal or trade isn't great, but I don't want CJ throwing to a weak rookie #1 WR. We've got to find him someone.

Im convinced Nuk will be our big trade. It has to be because we literally have nothing on offense right now. You can't give a rookie QB nothing to work with and expect the season to go smoothly.

46 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Hardman + Thielen + Schultz/Geisecki + secondary TE like a Bratte.

We do need a seam stretching TE too. Feel like Geisecki's blocking might take him off our wish list though. Thinking more like an Ebron type of signing coming. 

Oh and I forgot about DJ Chark and Darius Slayton as a speed merchants as well.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im convinced Nuk will be our big trade. It has to be because we literally have nothing on offense right now. You can't give a rookie QB nothing to work with and expect the season to go smoothly.

Nuk would be awesome…5th rounder.  Risky cuz he had that drug suspension last season.  

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Nuk would be awesome…5th rounder.  Risky cuz he had that drug suspension last season.  

He was good when he returned.

700+ yards while missing 7 games.

Im honestly confused why some people are calling him washed out of nowhere. This dude is a top 5 WR talent still.

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah it's like a certainty we're trading for a WR or signing someone who can be a #1. DeAndre Hopkins, or OBJ, or pick one. Something has to happen. And that's not me expecting the Panthers to have a wining season because of signing a WR. It's just I don't want CJ throwing to trash and losing his confidence and taking coverage sack hits.

• Pie 1