• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis - Not so fast my friend!

CRA

On 3/21/2023 at 7:34 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

AR is definitely being considered which is why the trade back rumors have surfaced.

If we stay at #1 I would be shocked if the pick isn't Stroud or Young.

AR going #1 is just too bold.

Bold or stupid.  Take your pic

On 3/21/2023 at 7:33 PM, WarPanthers89 said:

I agree. No way TD would disclose info from our top office guys like that. If he did that no one would be leaking info to him anymore and neither Fitt or the coaching staff have ties to TD at all. This seems like a planned leak. 

I agree with him.  His job up there was to lie about who we liked.  Gotta keep other teams guessing.

On 3/21/2023 at 6:23 PM, CRA said:

TD saying it ain’t going to be Young.  Or Stroud.  And he dislikes who a couple front office guys got a thing for.  Gotta think he talking about Morgan and company maybe? 

I’m late to this, but TD says “like you said DJ” what did Daniel say about our pick, is he hearing AR too? 

53 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I’m late to this, but TD says “like you said DJ” what did Daniel say about our pick, is he hearing AR too? 

Daniel said he didn't know what we were doing.  He puts Young first in his mock because he thinks he is the best player.  I guess that TD was just alluding to the fact he talked before him.  

Just now, CRA said:

Daniel said he didn't know what we were doing.  He puts Young first in his mock because he thinks he is the best player.  I guess that TD was just alluding to the fact he talked before him.  

Got ya thanks. I wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t decide the day before the draft.

The Rookie Scouting Portfolio (RSP)Matt Waldman’s RSP Film Room: QB Anthony Richardson (Florida) the Underrated Pocket Manager and Field General (mattwaldmanrsp.com)

This is a couple of random tidbits on Richardson I saw on Twitter today. It may give you guys a bit of insight on why the front office may be taking a closer look at him. The article with the video breakdown is basically everything I've been seeing myself and have stated here before.

• Pie 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Sometimes I forget he said this, and Pauline said AR was franks guy. I wonder what changed or who TD heard this from? 

I'm not sure anything has really changed.  He was guessing as is everyone else.  Until the name is called that's all it will be.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1