• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My son is 13... turns out he is on the huddle as well.... WTH does that make me, a dinosaur?

TheBigKat

13 hours ago, 45catfan said:

The same, on and off, but I got 10 years on you if you started from the outset. I ghost the place for a while when it gets bad...and man does it get bad from time to time.  Incarnation #4 for me.

Yeah I think I first jumped on back around 2005ish.  Ghosted for a solid 10 years because the place became intolerable.  Right now I think it's doing ok.  Should break down into anarchy again within about a year I'd say.

• Beer 1

Mannnnn, ive been on this board forever and a day!  I came over from the old Charlotte Observer forums……ive had 2-3 pages over the years, the Huddle went with me to Afghanistan and kept me in the loop during the David Carr train wreck of a season!  Thank you Jeremy and thank you Huddlers!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Jai. said:

Mannnnn, ive been on this board forever and a day!  I came over from the old Charlotte Observer forums……ive had 2-3 pages over the years, the Huddle went with me to Afghanistan and kept me in the loop during the David Carr train wreck of a season!  Thank you Jeremy and thank you Huddlers!

Best wishes 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Jai. said:

Thank you Mr. Scot

im not going anywhere, lord willing!

Trying to be more active!

Understood 😀

I originally came on The Huddle because 1) it provided a great time killing distraction from a boring job but also 2) because I really do love talking football and don't have as many "football friends" in real life as I used to.

(technically I have a "football wife" but she's a Cowboys fan 😖)

Now that I'm retired but the Mrs is not, it's still a decent time killer. And It's a lot more fun these days with the shadow of Matt Rhule no longer hanging over us.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Understood 😀

I originally came on The Huddle because 1) it provided a great time killing distraction from a boring job but also 2) because I really do love talking football and don't have as many "football friends" in real life as I used to.

(technically I have a "football wife" but she's a Cowboys fan 😖)

Now that I'm retired but the Mrs is not, it's still a decent time killer. And It's a lot more fun these days with the shadow of Matt Rhule no longer hanging over us.

Talking football takes me away from my day to day struggle of raising my parents…….which feels like it should be so much easier than what it is……no financial worries for the most part……but my folks got some of the mental health issues, and that stuff can get stressful……….keeping up with the team and talking ball is a part of my day i look forward to

3 minutes ago, Jai. said:

Talking football takes me away from my day to day struggle of raising my parents…….which feels like it should be so much easier than what it is……no financial worries for the most part……but my folks got some of the mental health issues, and that stuff can get stressful……….keeping up with the team and talking ball is a part of my day i look forward to

Understood.

17 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Son was sitting next to me last night, saw my phone open on the huddle and was like you're on the huddle? 

I was like Daddy I have been a huddle OG. Turns out he is a huddle lurker

Life is now flashing before my eyes, I am old, this sucks

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Son was sitting next to me last night, saw my phone open on the huddle and was like you're on the huddle? 

I was like Daddy I have been a huddle OG. Turns out he is a huddle lurker

Life is now flashing before my eyes, I am old, this sucks

• Pie 1