• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cynthia Frelund with an interesting analytics look at CJ Stroud and Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Ivory Panther said:

Burner account alert!!! 

when you go back and forth with this one dude, he switches accounts to tell you are angry. bahahahaha

I’m using purely logic and reasoning. But then I’m angry? It’s funny honestly.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

Burner account alert!!! 

when you go back and forth with this one dude, he switches accounts to tell you are angry. bahahahaha

There is another thread somewhere on the huddle where someone shared that Frankw and Mrcompletely were the same person. Funny to see this pop up again. 

Don't recall who, just saw it in passing. 

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

There is another thread somewhere on the huddle where someone shared that Frankw and Mrcompletely were the same person. Funny to see this pop up again. 

The same person also said I was Carolina-Chuck. They listen to the voices inside their head. Anywho it can be confirmed as false in a matter of seconds 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Frank is definitely Mrwhatever... bahahaha. 

Anytime you go back&forth with him, he brings in Mrwhatever to poo your posts and talk smack.

Mrwhatever is the attack dog side of him he tries to hide because the Frank side is passive aggressive. lmao

Edited by Ivory Panther

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

They certainly have me fooled. 

Just now, Ivory Panther said:

Frank is definitely Mrwhatever... bahahaha. 

Anytime you go back&forth with him, he brings in Mrwhatever to poo your posts and talk smack.

Mrwhatever is the attack dog side of him he tries to hide. 

The irony of this coming from you and the random 3 new Bryce Young accounts that popped up recently…

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

The irony of this coming from you and the random 3 new Bryce Young accounts that popped up recently…

sure...I'm the only Carolina fans who likes Bryce, so any new profile is me. lmao.

I bet Frank passive aggressive self is going to like your post, then MrWhatever is going to poo my post. lol

I don't need to set up more profile to say I want Bryce unlike you, Frank and a few others who don't want to admit you LOVE CJ & hate Bryce. 

I have given y'all so much anxiety from just posting Bryce, it is super funny. lmao

• Pie 1