• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Mortensen: Bryce Young is the pick, they all love Bryce Young

TheSpecialJuan

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

Will do. My bro-in-law had it a few years back. The doc believed it was caused by the HPV when he was younger. He still seems to be doing fine after a couple of years though. He goes to the doc every few months now for a checkup. Your friend must be going for his regular checkups, and it's good that they caught it. Having good doctors is extremely important. The radiation and chemo are rough, but as long as they caught it in time, it's better than the alternative. 

Yep, same cause. My buddy avoided surgery the first go-round (aside from a feeding tube and IV access for chemo) but he’s preparing for a big surgery this time. And I know he’s scared (he and I are both nurses and have seen the aftermath of these neck dissections) but he’s a tough motherfuger and won’t ever give up. 

Big Hit Sack GIF by Clemson Tigers

Scary, but imagine a full grown 30yr old man delivering that.

Whole different league. I'm already holding my breath if that's my QB, but 5'10" 190lbs wet Bryce.

I'd have a heart attack every time that happened and Young just has that Robby Anderson build that doesn't bode well to getting rocked.

I've watched Chosen get rocked quite a few times and get up slowly and those weren't DTs or LBs iirc.

Edited by rippadonn
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Big Hit Sack GIF by Clemson Tigers

Scary, but imagine a full grown 30yr old man delivering that.

Whole different league. I'm already holding my breath if that's my QB, but 5'10" 190lbs wet Bryce.

I'd have a heart attack every time that happened and Young just has that Robby Anderson build that doesn't bode well to getting rocked.

I've watched Chosen get rocked quite a few times and get up slowly and those weren't DTs or LBs iirc.

And Young already missed time with shoulder injuries before even hitting NFL.

1 minute ago, Lame Duck said:

And Young already missed time with shoulder injuries before even hitting NFL.

I just don't want to see the inevitable happen. If he's that great of an athlete he needs to change positions in the NFL to maybe WR for his own safety and chance of actually having a long NFL career.

Matt Corral and CJ Stroud are at the NFL average height but ideally body wise you need a AR, Cam, Big Ben(early), Dan Jones, Manning, Levis, Herbert body type to survive behind the trenches is a super big, super strong, super fast NFL.

Drew Brees, Doug Flutie, Russell Wilson are not the norm, but acceptions.

Young is a huge mistake, years ago as skilled as he is he'd be a position change candidate instead of this kooky #1 QB talk.

He doesn't have the required size for the next level and will struggle to put on and hold weight.

• Beer 1