• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why I believe the pick will be AR-15

philw5289

14 hours ago, philw5289 said:

Honestly I’m good with any QB but knowing this organization I think we go Richardson. 

#1 the timing of the trade. We traded for the #1 pick shortly after the combine had wrapped up. Honestly Stroud and Young did their thing but everyone knows Richardson won the combine. It was also said he was the most impressive during interviews. The panthers observed all this and knew they wanted him so they made it official by offering DJ Moore as soon as they got back. 

#2 Tepper- tepper is a businessman and above everything else he wants to make money. Look at the turf field and the rock hill disaster. It’s the viral era. Richardson is doing backflips and throwing the ball at the ceiling. Yeah that’s whatever but it generates traction and social media views. He moves the needle. He’s the most exciting, he’ll bring the most fans and sell the most jerseys. 

#3 Our coaching staff. With all the experience our staff has i think they all believe that they can make any of these QBs work. Richardson has the highest ceiling and that will make them look the best when he works out. 

#4 The Josh McCown scouting video. He made all these videos with the underdog channel prior to getting the panthers job. The one breakdown not on there? AR-15. Rumors are that he made the video but does not want it released yet due to the fact that it will give away our pick. McCown feels confident in what Richardson brings. 

again this is all speculation but I feel like it’s not too far fetched. Regardless I love the position and I love debating this draft pick. This is a great time to be a panthers fan and I look forward to our future. Keep Pounding 

Don’t pay any attention to the people clicking negatively on your post 

your opinion is just as valid as anyone else’s 

no one knows who the pick is going to be 

• Pie 2

Too raw for him to go #1 overall when there are better prospects available. He may have the highest "ceiling" in your opinion but that does not make him the better prospect coming out of college. Let me see you do it in college before I believe you can do it in the NFL. He hasn't thrown for 20 TDs in a single season in college. Does that mean he can't do it at the NFL level? Of course not but there is no guarantee he can either. At least with the other QBs their numbers and play align more with a #1 overall prospect more than Anthony Richardson's does.

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin

Just now, rippadonn said:

That would be p*ssy!

Would take guts to recognize that it is a symbol of pain and death to the thousands of families affected by gun violence and not want his very name and image to contribute to their pain. 

Just now, rayzor said:

Would take guts to recognize that it is a symbol of pain and death to the thousands of families affected by gun violence and not want his very name and image to contribute to their pain. 

No it would take panties. People kill people end of story. Rocks, guns, cars, knives don't get up a kill people.

Men need not become soft as flowers ready for domination. Nut up!

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

11 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Too raw for him to go #1 overall when there are better prospects available. He may have the highest "ceiling" in your opinion but that does not make him the better prospect coming out of college. Let me see you do it in college before I believe you can do it in the NFL. He hasn't thrown for 20 TDs in a single season in college. Does that mean he can't do it at the NFL level? Of course not but there is no guarantee he can either. At least with the other QBs their numbers and play align more with a #1 overall prospect more than Anthony Richardson's does.

It's not that simple. The game that made me a Richardson believer was his game against FSU. He went 9/27 in that game. So why did it make me a believer? Because I don't think I've ever seen a QB throw so many catchable balls to receivers who couldn't catch a damn thing. Richardson's state sheet lies if you watch the games. Yeah, he needs to get more consistent. But he's not nearly as bad of a thrower of the football as you'd expect just looking at the stats.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1