• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Betting odds have shifted

NAS

7 hours ago, stan786 said:

I'll be excited if its Stroud. Why all the negativity? We either get the best QB in the draft or we get a QB who throws one of the most beautiful balls I've ever seen. Exiting times for the Franchise.

So the best qb doesn't throw the most beautiful ball then....how is he the best? What makes him better arm, or wait he took a test and did good

Unsolved Mysteries GIF by FILMRISE

6 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

So the best qb doesn't throw the most beautiful ball then....how is he the best? What makes him better arm, or wait he took a test and did good

Throwing a pretty ball is definitely a positive for qbs, but far from the #1 trait.  Heck, some of the strongest armed prettiest ball throwing prospects have been the biggest busts in recent memory.

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, ncfan said:

It’s almost as if it’s the Markets correcting themselves.  And the guy who they always had going 1 before we traded and the guy that most have the top guy is back as the betting favorite again.

And it would be a mistake to take a guy with average everything except a mental processing test he's been practicing for four years.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

There’s plenty that goes into being a good QB other than just throwing the most beautiful ball. I’ve written a lot on why I like Bryce in plenty of threads and had lots of fun and enjoyable debates with people.

Clearly you aren’t looking for that though so poo away and I won’t waste my time.

• Pie 1

Staff answers to owner. Owner shows strong preference, is your boss, you are new here…. 

Otherwise I would trust them too, and be confident they don’t misevaluate the talent they are choosing from. Because some of this is just nuts. Number 1 overall.  Not at 16, 25, or even 9. 

10 hours ago, NAS said:

It was complete opposite just a week ago, but this coinides with the recent media rumors coming out about Nicole and David Tepper really being smitten by Bryce Young

I was afraid of this and it’s all the wrong reason to select him.  

10 minutes ago, ickmule said:

You shouldn’t. They haven’t proven anything yet and I’m not impressed with Reich’s history of coaching.  

Reich and McCown have played QB in the NFL.  Reich is a solid HC that was just praised by the NFC champ Eagles HC as the best football mind he has been around, he helped Foles win a Super Bowl and had Wentz playing at a MVP level before his injury.  Fitt was part of the staff that put together that Seahawks team that won with Russ.  You know Capers and Caldwell have even bigger resumes. 

Ok now your turn.  What makes you more qualified that this staff?  Or any other poster on here.  

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Reich and McCown have played QB in the NFL.  Reich is a solid HC that was just praised by the NFC champ Eagles HC as the best football mind he has been around, he helped Foles win a Super Bowl and had Wentz playing at a MVP level before his injury.  Fitt was part of the staff that put together that Seahawks team that won with Russ.  You know Capers and Caldwell have even bigger resumes. 

Ok now your turn.  What makes you more qualified that this staff?  Or any other poster on here.  

All of that does not make Him a winning head coach. I give no one credit or praise until they earn it. It’s only my opinion, but selecting Young will prove an error in judgment.  

Just now, ickmule said:

All of that does not make Him a winning head coach. I give no one credit or praise until they earn it. It’s only my opinion, but selecting Young will prove an error in judgment.  

He is 41-35-1 as a head coach. So yeah he is technically a winning head coach, even in with that terrible GM and changing QBs every year in Indy.  Again what are your credentials? 

Spoiler alert.... you don't have any.

• Flames 1