• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This guy gets it...prepare yourself Bryce stans

5 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

You being against Young is the best indicator of him being elite yet 

This is football. You want that man hurt for your entertainment. He's too small for professional football. He doesn't even have elite speed to get himself out of harms way.

There is no question all the talk out there is the Panthers will take Young.  What this means is, if the Texans want him and only him, they will have to trade up to get him.  I'm making no bones about it, I am crossing my fingers for this to happen.  We trade back with Houston and pick up their extra 1st at minimum, and if we can do better than that, I will never doubt Fitz ever again.  Finally we draft CJ Stroud.

Edited by Matthias
  • Pie 1

57 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

The comfirmation bias in this place has gotten crazy.  If theyre saying the player i want, then they obviously know what they're talking about.  If theyre saying the player I dont want then they obviously dont know what theyre talking about and its all smoke screen. 

Or you can just be like me and acknowledge that none of them know anything, half of them are pushing an agenda, 45% are blindly throwing poo against all way so they can say “I was right” if it sticks, and 5% are using their own analysis and opinion to say who they think it should be.