• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetical scenario (that's still possible)

Lurk21

14 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

lmao 🤣

There have been multiple rookie WRs better than DJ every single year of his career.

And there have been many more busts so what exactly is your point? The GM said he wanted a young proven player. It was between Burns, Brown, and Moore.

41 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

And there have been many more busts so what exactly is your point? The GM said he wanted a young proven player. It was between Burns, Brown, and Moore.

My point was to laugh at the idea that it would be slim odds to find a WR better than DJ in the draft.

I'm glad we fleeced Da Bears... again!

(6:09)

Happy Greg Olsen GIF by Carolina Panthers

11 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Okay. But if we think Young is the best player in this draft then we are taking him. If we don’t then we are taking Stroud (or I guess possibly AR). Regardless, we wouldn’t trade away who we feel has the best shot at being a franchise QB for an extra 1st round pick. And if they know we are trading because we believe that they’ll take BY then they know we aren’t taking BY anyway. It just literally doesn’t make any sense lol

I would do it for just 33

13 hours ago, t96 said:

I could theoretically see us maybe slightly preferring Young but liking Stroud pretty much the same, taking Young 1st and then Houston panics as they thought we’d take Stroud and while they’re on the clock at #2, trade us that pick and quite a bit more for Young, then we still get Stroud who we like as much as Young but pick up some valuable draft ammo too, whether a 2nd rounder, #12 or 2024 1st I don’t know. Still think it’s not gonna happen and we just take our guy at 1.

Not at all

If we traded back to #2 before the draft, we could tell whoever we take that we knew for 100% who the Texans were taking and it wasn’t who we wanted, so we did it for the extra picks.

Once you make the pick, to make the trade then, it tells who you took that they were your second option.

Not how you want to start that relationship

Edited by tukafan21
  • Beer 1