• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer, Morgan, and the Brass having pressers tomorrow?

ncfan

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Fitterer or actually disagrees on that though.

He made pretty clear in his statements that he wants the full process to play out, everyone involved to have their say and every little detail examined before making a final decision.

And honestly, that's smart.

(feels good to be able to say that about a Panther's decision too)

We have a process, but thankfully it's a real one and not a Matt Rhule mess.

...he's saying he's abiding by the process and technically he probably is, but you can abide by that process and still know in your gut which way you're going to end up going and, again, i think that's where he/they are at.

they are going to jump through all the hoops they've put in place, but when they talk afterwards you know they're going to say "we just knew". it's not going to be any of this "we really didn't know until we turned the card in who it was going to be."

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Also, when is a Mod going to burst the bubble of the 6-7 of you nerds who think that's actually Sheena?

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Well I be damned.

i said it yesterday...there's no reason to believe that she isn't who she says she is.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

...he's saying he's abiding by the process and technically he probably is, but you can abide by that process and still know in your gut which way you're going to end up going and, again, i think that's where he/they are at.

they are going to jump through all the hoops they've put in place, but when they talk afterwards you know they're going to say "we just knew". it's not going to be any of this "we really didn't know until we turned the card in who it was going to be."

The last time I remember someone saying "we just knew", It was David Tepper talking about the higher Matt Rhule 😬

If those words come out again, I really hope it's in a much better context.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

She posted a pic of her the other day.

If someone is faking to be her that is actually sad. Some people just have no life if you have to go to those limits.smh

we've had some fakes who went to that length before, but it never takes very long to figure out who is the real deal or not. 

• Pie 1