• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL News

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

(easier to just start a new thread than resurrect the old one) 😄

As they dismantle the Rams, we are going to wish we fleeced them for picks. Would have been nice to get a top TE with 36 this year, a stud level WR as a weapon with their 2024 1st and stud RT to replace a 31 year old Moton in 2025 and save $17.5M in cap that year. Of course to go along with our own pick 39, 2024 2nd and 2025 1st. Could have been a young super offense using FA money and other picks on D.

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

As they dismantle the Rams, we are going to wish we fleeced them for picks. Would have been nice to get a top TE with 36 this year, a stud level WR as a weapon with their 2024 1st and stud RT to replace a 31 year old Moton in 2025 and save $17.5M in cap that year. Of course to go along with our own pick 39, 2024 2nd and 2025 1st. Could have been a young super offense using FA money and other picks on D.

Yup. Should have pulled the trigger on the Burns trade, but water under the brdige at this point. Can't say it's a bad thing to have a guy with Burns' talent though and since he's going to be around, perhaps the new staff helps him be more consistent.

Just now, KSpan said:

Yup. Should have pulled the trigger on the Burns trade, but water under the brdige at this point. Can't say it's a bad thing to have a guy with Burns' talent though and since he's going to be around, perhaps the new staff helps him be more consistent.

Was never about him. Of course I’d want him on the team but for pick 36 and 2 more 1sts plus all that cap space for FAs, I’m building around my 1st overall QB not an expensive edge rusher. The Rams sure aren’t acting like they believe in their near term after dumping Ramsey for peanuts and Robinson/not trying to keep OBJ. I almost wonder if McVeigh comes back if we owned their 36, next year’s 1st and 2025 1st. Hard to rebuild an aging team with a QB having a bum elbow when you have no 1sts until 2026 and no 2nds until 2024. 

• Beer 1