• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this scouting report remind you of anyone in particular..

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

where in my post do you get the sense that she bugs me? 

You mentioned her twice, once in parentheses, in this thread and I only read two pages of this pablum 

and you have in other threads too

come on man don’t play dumb, because you aren’t 

she is the default co owner…she has a title…it’s her husband   She can go wherever she wants to and do whatever Dave wants her to do

im glad she’s involved  he may have the money but she appears to have common sense and god knows  this franchise could use some of that 

for what it’s worth, you were not real kind to Verge either  

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Caleb Willaims is smaller than RG3.... @mrcompletely11has spoken. Caleb williams fuged. might as well write him off. 

Yeah, RG3 was really unique back when he was drafted. I think williams would have the same concerns if he came out back when rg3 did. Different game now though.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

It’s not me that has spoken those were the negatives on rg3 coming out.  Believe it or not but his career was ended prematurely.   If you choose not to believe the knocks on him thats cool but the proof is in the pudding

Play style needs to be a major factor and if you see RG3 and Young having the same play style I don’t know what to tell you 

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Its not me that has spoken those were the negatives on rg3 coming out.  Believe it or not but his career was ended prematurely.   If you choose not to believe the knocks on him thats cool but the proof is in the pudding

his career stalled from a non contact injury.... it had nothing to do with his size. You are trying to create a farce. The thing that worries me is that you genuinely believe what you are right.... thats an unhealthy behavior.

Edited by TheCasillas

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

You mentioned her twice, once in parentheses, in this thread and I only read two pages of this pablum 

and you have in other threads too

come on man don’t play dumb, because you aren’t 

she is the default co owner…she has a title…it’s her husband   She can go wherever she wants to do whatever Dave wants her too

im glad she’s involved  he may have the money but she appears to have common sense and god knows  this franchise could use some of that 

for what it’s worth, you were not real kind to Verge either  

This is true because I definitely remember him in other threads talking crazy about Nicole Tepper.lol

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

his career stalled from a non contact injury.... it had nothing to do with his size. You are trying to create a farce. The thing that worries me is that you genuinely believe what you are right.... thats an unhealthy behavior.

The point being since you couldn't understand it on your own, they are both regarded as smaller qbs who rely on intangibles and intelligence, moving the pocket and being mobile. Which led directly to his numerous injuries because let's face it people and faster and hit harder in the NFL so by strengths may or may not translate

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

The point being since you couldn't understand it on your own, they are both regarded as smaller qbs who rely on intangibles and intelligence, moving the pocket and being mobile. Which led directly to his numerous injuries because let's face it people and faster and hit harder in the NFL so by strengths may or may not translate

I mean its not rocket science to equate the 2