• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Sound off like you got a pair Panthers Draft predictions thread

Zod

37 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

White is easier to get dirty. If you plan on eating/drinking in a white jersey you better be extra careful. I stained a lot of white jerseys in my life.

Considering wings are a popular food during games I will stay clear of white.  Blue or black for me.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Considering wings are a popular food during games I will stay clear of white.  Blue or black for me.

Agreed. I collect jerseys and I don't even wear my white jerseys anymore. I just keep them for show. They are impossible to keep clean if you wear them daily.

No different then wearing a white t shirt. 

• Pie 1

Have been doing some hard digging and re-evals of what I'll call the "big 5 classes" needs wise - WR, TE, RB, EDGE, & CB.  Gotta say, I've got some new favorites in each (after the obvious top few):

WR:

Marvin Mims - Blazer, hands-catcher, aggressive with ball-in-hand, strong route runner.  Coming from Oklahoma, just needs to acclimate to NFL zone concepts.  Teams are VERY high on him.  Totally under the radar and a perfect fit.  Can play inside and outside.  Punt returner.  He's my top fitting WR to compliment the group.  EXCELLENT kid, really high character, super well-spoken and sharp.  

TE:

Tucker Kraft - This guy is a nightmare for any non-ILB once he catches the ball.  He's an agile freight train of a man.  Reich has had strong TEs on his squads, I think we need one to take over in the next year or so w Hurst tutelage.  

RB:

Kendre Miller - A well-rounded, hard running, workhorse that would be a really nice blend with Sanders.  

EDGE:

Derick Hall - 6'3 255 kid with great length, bend and burst. That's all you can ask for a 3-4 EDGE with his type of upside.  Another high-character, great teammate type per league sources.

CB:

Darius Rush - Another big, long physical type who can play in the Fangio style coverages.  Would be great to reunite him with Jaycee.  

• Pie 1

On 4/23/2023 at 5:23 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't see us drafting at #39 and then sitting patiently until while 54 picks get made before we're back on the clock. A potential trade down from #39 makes sense. Seeing Jeremy Chinn moved wouldn't shock me. I hope we don't do it but we sure have made moves to make it possible.

Like you. I cannot see Fitt sitting idle and not doing some wheeling and dealing. I can hardy wait to see how the whole draft plays out.

On 4/22/2023 at 10:04 AM, Gerry Green said:

In any normal year, if you told the Huddle we were drafting the shortest QB in league history. There would be chaos. Rioting in the streets would only be the beginning. 

So what's so different about this short QB? 

If he was over 6'2 he'd be considered a generational talent.  

I predict I'm gonna sit on my ass all day tomorrow, watch wall to wall draft coverage and likely annoy the hell out of Lady Cowboy Fan till she starts googling how to get away with murder.

(this is probably the only prediction I'm absolutely certain about) 😕

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1