• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Media Tour Week

SaltAndPepper

3 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

I will never understand people buying jerseys of players that haven't played in the NFL yet. You don't want to wait a few games to make sure they don't suck??

Did people do this with Teddy and Sam?? Christ

Also not to mention Young may change to another number to wear other than #9. It would be kind of foolish to even get it now and end up buying another jersey with another number.

4 hours ago, SaltAndPepper said:

Like a lot of you, I've also seen all the Bryce clips on Sportscenter, ESPN, podcasts such as the PIvot. My question is, to you, the holistic huddler, why is Bryce Young (and to a lesser degree Will Anderson), why is Bryce Young going on this media tour anyway? What does he have to gain from it? Why isn't any of the other quarterbacks in the "consensus" (AR, WL, CJS) not doing media tours similar to Bryce? Enlighten me please. 

Disclaimer: This is in no way shape or form me disliking Bryce. I love Bryce and all the other QBs (except Levis). Just was curious about the timing and the suddenness of this media wave. 

He’s sponsored by Marriott