• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Young video

JawnyBlaze

10 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

It's not that glowing of a breakdown you might actually enjoy it

It’s just more all encompassing instead of only focusing on his positives and only mentioning the size as a negative.  Norris is 100% positive, but the other guy actually shows some of the negatives beyond just his size that I’d noticed in my research. Still very positive, but some stuff is brought up I haven’t seen many other analysts touch on. 

Edited by JawnyBlaze
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

It’s just more all encompassing instead of only focusing on his positives and only mentioning the size as a negative.  Norris is 100% positive, but the other guy actually shows some of the negatives beyond just his size that I’d noticed in my research. Still very positive, but some stuff is brought up I haven’t seen many other analysts touch on. 

Yeah a couple people are finally pointing out the footwork stuff up on his toes and sometimes literally jumping in the air, that's not gonna go away. If coaches take that away he just can't even attempt some of those throws. Also the tissue paper soft throws thing was funny, DB's like soft throws too

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah a couple people are finally pointing out the footwork stuff up on his toes and sometimes literally jumping in the air, that's not gonna go away. If coaches take that away he just can't even attempt some of those throws. Also the tissue paper soft throws thing was funny, DB's like soft throws too

Yea. The main criticism that I thought was important was how, yea he’s accurate, but he’s not super accurate. He’s better than average accurate but not great accurate.  That’s one of the main things that gets glossed over, I’ve heard more than one person say he’s the most accurate with the best anticipation and things like that and that’s just wildly exaggerating. But still, great overall QB, and the video is 90% positive and I agree with most of it. 

Edited by JawnyBlaze
  • Beer 1

37 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

This one here needed it's own special thread however

I think you have a nice plan here.  If Young turns out to be great he plays for your team.  If Stroud is better you win there too.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1