• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Owner of S2 test on scores being leaked..

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

hahaha nah bruh, you started this whole tantrum. don't back peddle now. are you down to bet or nah?

if you aren't down to put your money where your mouth is, that just proves you're here to throw a tantrum and respond to anyone calling you out fr with gifs.

if you think the pick is Stroud, and if you think he will be better than Bryce - bet?

if you don't? leave. otherwise you're spending your free time responding to strangers on the internet with gifs for nothing.

Stay Mad GIF

• Poo 1

We not only have the most knowledgeable fan base, but ain't nobody coming close to our pettiness. 

You don't use all the resources we used to move up to #1. Ony to see him last what? 2-3 years. If we're lucky. He's Jonny Money 2.0, and we all know how that ended.

Edited by Gerry Green
  • Poo 2

3 hours ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

And it's not even that serious 

Then why do you spam the huddle with asinine poo, most of which you've posted a dozen other times? I mean poo, I can put you on ignore but I can't make your spam threads disappear from the front page. I mean seriously, at this point you are nothing but a spam bot.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, GOAT said:

*spams with BS trying to convince people about something that they have no control over*

*gets called out with logic*

*posts crying gif*

*rinse, repeat*

If you take Bryce meat out your eyes long enough this original op was to debunk the false rumors about scores being accurate idk wtf you on my guy lol

• Poo 1

11 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

If you take Bryce meat out your eyes long enough this original op was to debunk the false rumors about scores being accurate idk wtf you on my guy lol

you're cherry picking your narratives, it's an unfortunate psychological personality disorder that probably affects your IRL too.

my avatar used to be Stroud, I wanted Stroud, we are getting Bryce, I accept that and am rooting him on.

we have no control of any of these decisions or what's going to happen on the field, so why not be fans and cheer the guys on and hope for the best instead of bitching, moaning, and spending our free time bitching and moaning on an internet forum? also the amount of penis related jokes and digs you attempt to make is weird and telling.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

you're cherry picking your narratives, it's an unfortunate psychological personality disorder that probably affects your IRL too.

my avatar used to be Stroud, I wanted Stroud, we are getting Bryce, I accept that and am rooting him on.

we have no control of any of these decisions or what's going to happen on the field, so why not be fans and cheer the guys on and hope for the best instead of bitching, moaning, and spending our free time bitching and moaning on an internet forum? also the amount of penis related jokes and digs you attempt to make is weird and telling.

Loooolol what's the name of the disorder..

• Poo 1