• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fanbase Temperature Gauge: Who do you like and who do you want? (4/21/23)

Ricky Spanish

Panther fan QB Temperature gauge poll  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better QB prospect?

• Bryce Young
    • CJ Stroud
    • Both are equally good
  2. 2. Which QB do you WANT us to draft?

• Bryce Young
    • CJ Stroud
    • Chaos (Richardson)
    • I'm good with anyone

16 hours ago, CBird said:

Hey Mr.Scott I hear you, the running does wear down quarterback, but so do concussions and other injuries from being small.  I am a panther fan so I will pull for whoever they pick.

Concussions happen from being small?  While couldn't Oher and Dan Morgan just get bigger damn it?!?

4 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Concussions happen from being small?  While couldn't Oher and Dan Morgan just get bigger damn it?!?

Lol I appreciate the snark.  Different position, different factors that affect the player.  I  won’t try and cite some statistical study, but think most people would agree smaller players may be more susceptible to impact injury.  An easy comp is Tua.  I don’t wish injury on anyone, and if the cats draft Young, I will root for him just like I have been rooting for panthers qb’s since the Kerry Collins days.

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, CBird said:

Lol I appreciate the snark.  Different position, different factors that affect the player.  I  won’t try and cite some statistical study, but think most people would agree smaller players may be more susceptible to impact injury.  An easy comp is Tua.  I don’t wish injury on anyone, and if the cats draft Young, I will root for him just like I have been rooting for panthers qb’s since the Kerry Collins days.

I think pretty much everybody's acknowledged that by now.

Truth be told, I tend to be a nervous fan anyway but it'll likely be even more so with Young.

• 8 months later...
14 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Not bumping this to 'take receipts' but to remind everyone of who BY was before this disastrous season.... the best player in college. 

It's an interesting look back.

Overall consensus was Bryce was the guy but it seems like majority would have been happy with whatever we did.

I do find it funny that the biggest knock against Bryce was his durability and he was the most durable of the top 4 QBs taken.

I have no idea how good Bryce Young actually is though, because Reich and co did such a horrible job with everyone on offense.

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Overall consensus was Bryce was the guy but it seems like majority would have been happy with whatever we did.

I do find it funny that the biggest knock against Bryce was his durability and he was the most durable of the top 4 QBs taken.

I have no idea how good Bryce Young actually is though, because Reich and co did such a horrible job with everyone on offense.

fug this dude was dead on.

457, 520, 639 is like something from the future

Dude is all over it the entire video

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I think the consensus simply shifted to Bryce when it started being clear that's what they were going to do.  OP has a link to the month prior and it leaned CJ Stroud.  The whole I want CJ Stroud but I'll settle for any QB since we suck so bad vibe. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1