• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For the Size Bros

ncfan

5 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

Probably why he was plagued by injuries.  Very aggressive player.  Love his style.

Yeah the aggressive hard hitters are hurt a lot. Derwin James is always hurt, Kam Chancellor had trouble with it too. Too aggressive can be bad no matter the size…

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, MHS831 said:

To the doctor's critics:  Would you prefer a doctor less familiar with Young's playing style to provide an opinion?  If so, would that not be a less informed opinion?
You imply the presence of bias in your biased comments as if it discredits all he says.  Think about that level of hypocrisy.

I would take this highly acclaimed sports doctors opinion over most of these talking heads and uninformed people that incorrectly spout off about the negative aspects of  Bryce Youngs size.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

I would take this highly acclaimed sports doctors opinion over most of these talking heads and uninformed people that incorrectly spout off about the negative aspects of  Bryce Youngs size.

But what about their common sense? 

Come On Senses GIF

• Pie 1

On all these quotes about his size and all the analyst weighing in (no pun intended), they never say how much he weighs. Why? Did he not run at the combine because he gained a poo ton of water weight to weigh heavier? If his size wasn’t a concern he wouldn’t have to do that. I’m not a “size bro” but it is a tad concerning. 

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm always happy to hear this kind of thing, but to be real, all of that talk is going to evaporate the first time he takes an NFL hit and doesn't immediately get up.

You just made me think of all the times Cam took a hit and didn't pop back up!  Then over time he'd get up but  have that grimace on his face.