• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme on Sirius NFL at 11

ladypanther

Jake said all along he thought either Young or Stroud...now think Young is the pick.  About Stroud falling and all the rumor's...said the last 2 weeks are lying season.

About other positions to draft...1st mentioned DE.  Said fitt has mentioned it several times...said you can never have enough.  Also mentioned WR.  Said OL and possibly a TE.

If you do not see any specials with Sirius call them and ask.  When they give you a price...say it is too much for you.  They will give you a lower price.  Decline 1 more time...I said I am just not in my car enough...and then I got the $7 special.  2 years in a row now. Can listen on phone with the app or on the computer too.

Also canceled my Athletic subscription..had it on a special deal and full price was too much...immediately got a good reduced offer.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

12 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Jake said all along he thought either Young or Stroud...now think Young is the pick.  About Stroud falling and all the rumor's...said the last 2 weeks are lying season.

About other positions to draft...1st mentioned DE.  Said fitt has mentioned it several times...said you can never have enough.  Also mentioned WR.  Said OL and possibly a TE.

If you do not see any specials with Sirius call them and ask.  When they give you a price...say it is too much for you.  They will give you a lower price.  Decline 1 more time...I said I am just not in my car enough...and then I got the $7 special.  2 years in a row now. Can listen on phone with the app or on the computer too.

Also canceled my Athletic subscription..had it on a special deal and full price was too much...immediately got a good reduced offer.

This is the way

• Pie 3

13 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Jake had even thought Stroud wasn't treated fairly as a prospect because of those rumors that have hurt his draft pick position.

21 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I know this is a lot to ask. But...is there anyway you can teach the wife some of your frugal ways? Just like the Huddle, she doesn't listen to me. lol

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Forgot to mention...Jake also said that Richardson has the highest upside but that a team will have to be patient with him.  Patience does not seem like a common trait in the NFL these days.

And @Gerry Green...also got my Washington Post subscription the same way this year.  The 1st year I had it...got a $19/yr special.  The next year it was going to be $130 or 140...don't remember exactly.  I emailed them and told them that I loved the paper but had lost my job due to covid (true story) and ask if they could work with some kind of discount.  They offered it to me for $19 again!  Paid full price the next year, and this year am transitioning to self employment so I cancelled....then I got another great offer. It pays to ask questions.  And most of the time, if you do cancel...they want you back.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

It's pricey full price. Often you can get 1 year deal for cheap. If you cancel after 1 year, they will offer $6.99 per month, which is what I'm paying. I'm on my 2nd year of my subscription.

Sounds like a good del. I plan to check it out.

3 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Thanks for the informative heads up.