• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Breer: MMQB (on Bryce and the QB evaluation)

ncfan

I read that the other day. Very cool piece. On a related note, where can I find a hard copy of SI? I have looked everywhere I can think of except for a bookstore. Going there Friday. Walmart doesn't even carry SI. 

Edited by Wolfcop

Though David Carr's career and image is kinda tarnished, I did hear an interesting, yet basic "football 101" thing recently from him.

Every QB finds lanes to throw in and Young will find his. Whether it's a 6'4" QB like Carr or a 5'10" guy like Young....throws are made in windows and lanes, not over the top of the trenches.

He was talking about the perception of Young's height and Carr said that QBs don't throw over OL/DL. So all of this concern with 6'5" and 6'6" linemen shouldn't be an issue.

Something so simple.

• Pie 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Not giving Bryce any competition is just really outstanding to me, for all the talk about how other players on a roster need to be pushed/jobs taken i dont see how a QB is exempt. I dont care where you are drafted. It also installs a comfortability factor in a player that's not needed. Never make a player feel like they dont need to earn anything, its not always good thing.
    • Excessive body fat can get stubborn with time if you do not take action against it. It is extremely important to stay fit as excessive body fat can bring endless health issues with it. You need to have a weight loss supplement in your daily routine to avoid these issues. If you are tired of struggling to burn your excessive and stubborn body fat and are lacking the energy to do your daily chores without getting tired, then Essential Keto Gummies in Australia might just be the solution you've been searching for. These Essential Keto BHB Gummies in Australia are highly popular in New South Wales (NSW), Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia.                                   Click  Here To Buy Now Essential Keto Gummies Australia Work Essential Keto Gummies Australia work by giving your body the nourishment it needs to maintain ketosis. When your body is in a ketogenic state, it burns fat rather than carbs to produce energy. You may improve fat burning and help your body stay in ketosis by eating these gummies. Additionally, the gummies help you feel full and reduce cravings, which makes it simpler to follow your ketogenic diet. Before delving into testimonials and scientific evidence, let’s outline the purported benefits these gummies offer: Ø  Assists in Weight Loss: Designed to boost the ketosis process, these gummies may aid in speeding up weight loss. Ø  Enhanced Energy Levels: With a shift to fat as an energy source, many users report higher and more stable energy levels. Ø  Convenient and Tasty: Taking your keto supplement in gummy form is a breeze compared to other methods, and they taste great too! Ø Supports Mental Clarity: Ketosis has been linked to improved brain function and clarity, a potential perk of these gummies.                                       Click  Here To Buy Now Keto Products Are Legit or Hoax?                                 BHB (beta-hydroxybutyrate) and other antioxidants are crucial elements in the Essential Keto Gummies.  BHB aids in ketone level regulation, allowing you to decrease gastric emptying and shift energy production from carbohydrates to stored fat cells. It also raises the number of exogenous ketones to keep the energy channel open during the fat-loss process. The Essential Keto Gummies employs the process of heat conversion to burn excess stored fat cells while also limiting fat storage following weight reduction. This dietary supplement first attempts to activate the state of ketosis to begin the weight reduction process, and then it attempts to minimize the intake of carbohydrates and high-fat foods. Official Website: - https://timesnewscorp.com/essential-keto-gummies-au-nz/ https://www.reddit.com/user/Acceptable_Bell_4630/comments/1cmx0qu/essential_keto_gummies_australia_nz/    
    • Idk I keep thinking he already signed. If we dont make the Conference final, Dundon may say make changes or nobody is coming back. Or maybe just a 1 year deal.