• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason Tier Ranking of QBs in AFC / NFC

one of the faces from tier 6 in the NFC will bump up to fill that void in tier 1 by the end of the season.

the other one on tier 6 plays for the bears.

there's a few between tier 4 and 5 in the NFC that i would switch around.

AFC peeps have  their work cut out for them. don't have any issues with those rankings. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, WS Pantherfan said:

Where is Cam Newton at? There are not 32 QBs better than him. /jk

Looks like a solid tier list to me. Deshaun Watson and Russell Wilson may be a little low. Should probably be at the top of tier 5. 

yeah.. this past season really hurt their stock for me but you are probably right..

This looks like it was put together without actual thought. Hurts and Allen are very good Qb’s but do you actually think they’re on the same level as Joe Burrow? They think Matt Stafford is on the same level as Lamar Jackson or Aaron Rodgers? Which btw I’d probably still list ARod as a tier 1 Qb or at least tier 2 with Burrow. 

after this season Bryce will be the top Qb in the NFC. Just had to throw that in there lol

• Pie 2

52 minutes ago, LordOfDaWingz said:

This looks like it was put together without actual thought. Hurts and Allen are very good Qb’s but do you actually think they’re on the same level as Joe Burrow? They think Matt Stafford is on the same level as Lamar Jackson or Aaron Rodgers? Which btw I’d probably still list ARod as a tier 1 Qb or at least tier 2 with Burrow. 

after this season Bryce will be the top Qb in the NFC. Just had to throw that in there lol

Hurts and Allen are on par with Burrow.. all of them are great but a step below Mahomes..

Stafford has a recent ring and Lamar hasn't even been in an AFC Championship.. Rogers hasn't been good in 2 years but is still not doubt a good QB..

Glad you have your opinion.. 

26 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Hurts and Allen are on par with Burrow.. all of them are great but a step below Mahomes..

Stafford has a recent ring and Lamar hasn't even been in an AFC Championship.. Rogers hasn't been good in 2 years but is still not doubt a good QB..

Glad you have your opinion.. 

ARod hasn’t been good in 2 years? That’s being hella dramatic 

2021: 4115 pass yards, 37 touchdowns, 4 interceptions, 111.9 rating 

2022: 3695 pass yards, 26 touchdowns, 12 interceptions, 91.1 rating 

I’ll give you Stafford bc he could bounce back this season. 

I don’t necessarily think Hurts or Allen are on par with Burrow and that might be my LSU fan bias but also counting in post season success and Burrow having played in back to back AFC Championship games and his ability to protect the ball as compared to Allen. And Burrow is 3-1 vs Mahomes. 

I’ll wait and see on Hurts bc he’s legit only had 1 high caliber season and I don’t think a season alone should qualify someone in the top tiers. 

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

I wouldn't have used Darnold for SF personally. I don't think that's really fair. Trey Lance is supposed to be good to go by training camp I believe. I highly doubt Darnold will beat him out.

Idk, are they still trying to trade Lance? Doesn’t seem like they are high on him anymore. Hopefully Trey can go to a better situation for him.