• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Locked on Panthers podcast on how the Panthers stack up against the division post draft

11 hours ago, panthers55 said:

This is your negative reality which we will see fall apart when the bullets start to fly.  I will be sure to remind you of that making multiple posts just like you are. Enjoy it now as much as I surely will relish reminding you of this.  The last QB who was drafted in the first round from Alabsma, Mac Jones, went 10-6 his rookie year.

Serious question. Why are you trolling so hard. Who peed in your cornflakes

he feels it's his responsibility, as someone with pee, to pee in other people's cornflakes. because someone has to do it, it might as well be him.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, panthers55 said:

This is your negative reality which we will see fall apart when the bullets start to fly.  I will be sure to remind you of that making multiple posts just like you are. Enjoy it now as much as I surely will relish reminding you of this.  The last QB who was drafted in the first round from Alabsma, Mac Jones, went 10-6 his rookie year.

Serious question. Why are you trolling so hard. Who peed in your cornflakes

That guy has already called Icky a bust, wanted us to draft Aqeel Glass, and sign a USFL coach as OC. Whatever he is saying go ahead and assume the opposite. He has the worst takes I’ve seen on here.

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Tmj must certainly wasn’t ascending at the end of last year.  In fact I think drafting mingo tells us how much this staff really likes him.   

His 2022 stats are certainly better than his 2021 stats, and I think his play improved under Wilks, but yeah, he didn't really set the world on fire. I think Mingo (same height, similar catch radius & combine/pro day #'s, 20 lbs. heavier) will push him for playing time from day 1 of OTA's. This competition and BC vs. Zavala vs. Mays will be fun to watch in preseason.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Thielen also mentioned TMJ specifically. There is definitely some potential there. 

He definitely has potential out the wazoo. We just need him to reach that potential in the game when it counts. I absolutely think he can, but if we're all being honest, he hasn't done it yet. Hopefully, this will be his breakout year.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

That guy has already called Icky a bust, wanted us to draft Aqeel Glass, and sign a USFL coach as OC. Whatever he is saying go ahead and assume the opposite. He has the worst takes I’ve seen on here.

You continue to lie. Those who follow know my view on Ekwonu. I NEVER said Ekwonu was a bust. You keep saying that. I believe Ekwonu can be an all pro and is one of the best run blockers in the NFL. Yes, Aqeel Glass was one of 4 QBs that made my draft board of about 80 players in 2023. Those QBs are Ridder, Glass, Purdy, and Coan. I would have seen promise at the QB position by drafting any of those QBs - not just Glass. Ridder and Purdy will be starting NFL QBs. Coan has multiple NFL teams wanting him in their camp right now. Glass is developing in a pro system in the USFL and has had interest from the XFL, USFL, and NFL.

As for coach Flip, John DeFilippo, he has had success in the NFL, but has been overlooked as an NFL head coach. He was the most critical offensive coach in for the 2017 SB champion Eagles. Better than Pederson, Reich, and Staley. The Panthers offensive coaching staff from Reich to McCown is thankful for what he did for them. Defilippo finally got his head coaching opportunity and has featured his story and battle. He is showing himself to be one of the better head coaches in professional football. He wins his players and gets them buying in almost instantly while executing an NFL pro offense. He has a serious talent for identifying championship talent in QBs and developing them quickly just like Bill Walsh.

Get it right!

20 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

You continue to lie. Those who follow know my view on Ekwonu. I NEVER said Ekwonu was a bust. You keep saying that. I believe Ekwonu can be an all pro and is one of the best run blockers in the NFL. Yes, Aqeel Glass was one of 4 QBs that made my draft board of about 80 players in 2023. Those QBs are Ridder, Glass, Purdy, and Coan. I would have seen promise at the QB position by drafting any of those QBs - not just Glass. Ridder and Purdy will be starting NFL QBs. Coan has multiple NFL teams wanting him in their camp right now. Glass is developing in a pro system in the USFL and has had interest from the XFL, USFL, and NFL.

As for coach Flip, John DeFilippo, he has had success in the NFL, but has been overlooked as an NFL head coach. He was the most critical offensive coach in for the 2017 SB champion Eagles. Better than Pederson, Reich, and Staley. The Panthers offensive coaching staff from Reich to McCown is thankful for what he did for them. Defilippo finally got his head coaching opportunity and has featured his story and battle. He is showing himself to be one of the better head coaches in professional football. He wins his players and gets them buying in almost instantly while executing an NFL pro offense. He has a serious talent for identifying championship talent in QBs and developing them quickly just like Bill Walsh.

Get it right!

No one "follows" you.  People like me just remember a fraction of the terrible takes you have on here because they are so shockingly bad.  You lied about Icky's sacks numbers and stated he might need to move to guard or become a bust.  You were high on Glass and are still bragging about a USFL coach.  Glass has "interest" lol he signed with a USFL team and now isn't even listed on their roster.  Keep up the good work for your followers!