• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Devils Game 5 Round 2 7pm

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Wonder if this opens up the possibility of a Teravainen return in maybe game four or later.

If we need him I’m betting he will play. The If is the question. Jarvis and Noesen are serviceable but Aho needs his boy, especially with the shut down line Jersey put on him.

• Pie 2

Glad to see KK score some goals this series with how well he has played. Definitely had bad puck luck against the Islanders and glad to see it turned around this series.

And I don't think Slavin gets enough credit for how amazing he is on defense. Dude has a +/- of +13 through 10 playoff games. That is crazy good. I'm not sure there is a better defensive defenseman in the NHL

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

Glad to see KK score some goals this series with how well he has played. Definitely had bad puck luck against the Islanders and glad to see it turned around this series.

And I don't think Slavin gets enough credit for how amazing he is on defense. Dude has a +/- of +13 through 10 playoff games. That is crazy good. I'm not sure there is a better defensive defenseman in the NHL

The dude is just… his style of play. You know we are fuged if he’s having an off night. Which is less than 1% of the time. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Love Dougie. But getting Burns. Oh man. 

I'm glad we avoided that Dougie contract so much. Dude has an absolutely lethal slapper, but his defense is weak.

Burns has been a revelation for us. He has the puck handling skills of DeAngelo but can actually shoot and play defense.

As much as we have poo on the front office for not making a splash trade at the deadline, they have done very well with trades in the offseason and with bargain bin signings.

• Pie 3