• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You do realize it’s wasn’t Miller’s gun right? Miles owned the gun and asked Miller to bring it to him.

It's amazing the people talking the most negative about Miller doesn't even realize the gun was not his. Someone said the same thing yesterday.

At least read up on the case before making false statements.smh

• Pie 2

I used to be huge drinker in my 20's. I know what goes down at 2am. I'll fill you in. Strong Armed Robbery on people coming out of the club. Someone ask me to bring me their gun they left in my car at 2am?

I act like I'm already asleep. 

The story reeks of fabrication in my opinion to remove culpability. 

Edited by Cam Lawter
  • Pie 1

Just now, WUnderhill said:

Excuse for what? Read the fuging case. They have the texts and the timeline for everything, jfc.

The only reason he wasn’t charged is the prosecutors couldn’t get him on intent.   That’s the only reason.  You should read the fuging case he is not some Boy Scout that got bamboozled.  

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Look I can get on board with the pick but some of the logic being employed here to justify him bringing someone a gun in the middle of the night is beyond sports fandom and delusional. He fuged up. Really bad. I hope he proves the doubters wrong. But this pick is a BIG risk and downplaying his actions only makes you look foolish. Let him own up to his mistakes. The last thing he needs is to run away from it or have people making these awkward ass excuses for him.

I'm not saying he didn't make a mistake, he obviously did. Still the reality of inner city life is this type of stuff happening all the time. 

Just now, carpanfan96 said:

I'm not saying he didn't make a mistake, he obviously did. Still the reality of inner city life is this type of stuff happening all the time. 

Cool. This inner city life player is now on our team.  A team with a laundry list of inner city players making a plus choices.    Round and round we go.  

Just now, DamnItJake! said:
5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

People on here just read headlines and run with it. I swear the police and DA looked into this already and Miller did nothing wrong legally. He hung out with a bad group of teammates and that’s it

Site all locked up.. unintentional post but.. I think the key alibi for Miller is he had no idea on intent of the gun!! But also probably intoxicated too!! No lawyer!! But he got a second chance hopefully he helps the Hornets!

2 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Lol What? Brandon Miller made 900k annually from NIL at Alabama. Talk about living in the hood while playing basketball right?

• Pie 1

Just now, App Panther said:

Huh? Inner City stuff? You are the #1 NCAA prospect at the University of Alabama. 

Basketball is a street sport, doesn't matter if you like it or not. It's an inner city kid sport and the players going to colleges are in large part from rough neighborhoods where this is the norm.  Doesn't matter if ya in the Bronx or at Bama, that's how it goes. 

• Pie 1