• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

6 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

I read the article. The text messages sent to Miller were some really shady poo. I'll include it here.

"bring him his joint"

“rl jus got da fakin.”

This conversation was picked up from Miller's dash cam when they picked up the gun.

“The heat is in the hat,” one said.

“Is there one in the head?” the other replied.

“You know it is,” the other said.

Yeah, but keep believing he "had no idea" that something wasn't about to go down. 

Anybody can cherry pick parts that make things look one way or the other, see:

“Miller “had no knowledge of any intent to use any weapon” on Jan. 15 and that Miller never touched the gun, was not involved in its exchange and “never knew that illegal activity involving the gun would occur.”

“The police investigator said that, on the dash-cam footage/audio, Davis did not make any threats about doing harm or shooting or killing anyone in the black Jeep.“

Miller probably could have done some things differently, but people making posts in here painting it with no context like his buddy just texts him to bring him a gun at 2am to shoot somebody and Miller’s just like oh yeah let me be the official delivery agent of murder weapons around here is just wrong.

He was a cooperating WITNESS from the start. Let me repeat, he is regarded as a WITNESS by police. They have a complete timeline from him with receipts and corroborating witness testimony. They have security camera footage and his own vehicles dashcam footage. They have all text and phone records.

He needs to pick better friends and be more aware. The firearm was legally owned by his friend, I can’t advocate for people to refuse to return other people’s legal property if they don’t clearly know that it will be used illegally. If his friend wanted it for his own self defense, who is Miller to deny it? If Miller had been told it was going to be used in committing a crime, then he would have been arrested. I don’t pretend it’s an easy situation, I think he was put in a bad situation because of his poor choices in friends. Like how the fug are you going to be messing around and leaving your gun in your buddy’s back seat? Hopefully having bullets coming at him and hitting his windshield as he’s trying to get away was a real wake up call.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

So he is suppose to listen to his drunk passengers and treat everything they are saying as the literal truth? He was the DD. Dropped them off at the club while he went to eat and came back to get them when he was texted. Have you ever been a DD in college? Dumb and crazy conversations happen and you try to tune them out. So you wanted this 19 year old to freak out about the one in the chamber talk and refuse to drive them? Hindsight would change a lot of outcomes but it’s hard to come by. He has been described as a “cooperating witness” by the police who have cleared him of any wrongdoing. 

You are coping. The guy just dropped off and delivered a gun and you don't think he is going to be paying attention?  People get away with being a piece of poo all the time. We get it, the law can't charge him. You acting like he is some innocent bystander in all this is crazy though

5 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

At this point I’d be more excited if the Hornets pick GG Jackson at 27

Agreed…lots of talk about his dedication to the game but he is a great talent that late.  He is billed as a PF but has wing type skills.  

Edited by Shocker