• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian McCaffrey calls trade to 49ers “the best thing that ever happened to me”

ladypanther

12 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

The post you replied to that specifically said the offense was better without CMC because we spread the ball around more. Your post sure seemed to be in agreement. I gave simple stats that showed we scored a lot more per game with CMC (against good teams). You are backtracking a bit which is fine after you see the stats, but I hope you saw that post you replied clearly said that we were better off without CMC. The stats don’t appear to support that but this fan base seems to have a weird inferiority complex that makes us lash out and change the past when it comes to ex-players even if the team moved on.

Again, you saw what you wanted to see. No one can diminish what Christian meant to this franchise. You can cite statistics, the fact is we had to move on. Please find someone else to debate with. 

I didn't take it has spiteful, the fact he was initially  angry he was traded says alot , he didn't do an Ab and run out the door celebrating 

I do wish he was here to give Bryce a safety out for when things broke down , but he's not , he is a player on another team now, and we need to move on

• Pie 1

On 5/18/2023 at 2:29 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Big cities are nasty.

Every been to New York?

San Fran has a lot more to offer than Charlotte. Outdoor lifestyle, great weather, the culinary scene is great if you are a chef that's the best place to pursue that career. They also have great career opportunities.

Charlotte is a small town vibe city. If you more of a indoor person than you might prefer Charlotte. Other than that I can't think of any reason why I would rather live in Charlotte over San Fran.

I have been to SF several times.  The weather is not great.   Its ok, but saying it is great is absurd. I lived in Hawaii.  The weather there is great.  

As far as living an outdoor life, definitely not in San Francisco.  Maybe in the surrounding areas, but how is that any different from Charlotte, with mountains, rivers, and lakes nearby?  If you lookup outdoor activities San Franciso, you get Yosemite, or the Napa Valley.  None of those are San Francisco, no more than White Water rafting on the broad river or the Great Smokey mountains national park is in Charlotte. 

As far as why he moved there, its because he had and has a better chance to win, nothing else.  He is a competitor and wants to win.  He makes enough money that he could live on the West Coast in the off season and stay in Charlotte during football season that that is what he wanted to do.  And fly back and forth in first class.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I have been to SF several times.  The weather is not great.   Its ok, but saying it is great is absurd. I lived in Hawaii.  The weather there is great.  

As far as living an outdoor life, definitely not in San Francisco.  Maybe in the surrounding areas, but how is that any different from Charlotte, with mountains, rivers, and lakes nearby?  If you lookup outdoor activities San Franciso, you get Yosemite, or the Napa Valley.  None of those are San Francisco, no more than White Water rafting on the broad river or the Great Smokey mountains national park is in Charlotte. 

As far as why he moved there, its because he had and has a better chance to win, nothing else.  He is a competitor and wants to win.  He makes enough money that he could live on the West Coast in the off season and stay in Charlotte during football season that that is what he wanted to do.  And fly back and forth in first class.  

Cool story bro.

• Poo 1

CMC is a tremendous athlete but it isn’t a running back that makes a franchise in this era of the NFL 

he was paid extremely well by the Panthers, too well 

it’s not his fault the Panthers drafted him where they did or gigantically overpaid him 

had Cam not deteriorated, things would have been very very different for the franchise and CMC but that’s not what happened 

move on is all that can be done as what he says really doesn’t matter anymore.  It’s a new day in Charlotte, top to bottom 

every year, there are a lot of ‘new days’  for many NFL  franchises