• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Charlotte Hornets Summer League

Just now, peteywheatstraw said:

Sorry man.  I shouldn't have been a dick.  I just care about the Hornets and want them and Miller to be successful since he's ours now.  It's still early.  I just want to see more flashes.

No problem bro. Nothing wrong with a little trash talk. 

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I don't agree with you a lot, but you have a point here. Miller should have took over in the 2nd half. He still played the passive role. He deserves criticism for this game.

It is a serious concern but very early.  I said it leading up to the draft, if he doesn’t get some competitive nature going he will be a role player.  I have noticed these Warrior players are focused on him…probably cuz he was picked 2nd.  

• Pie 1

Lets say this as well…I am really not sure we could even pick Scoot.  We see Lamelo resigned but if Scoot was picked whose to say we wouldn’t be in a Lillard type situation.  It’s possible.  Miller needs to get busy soon though…this going through the motions shet won’t get it done in the NBA

Edited by Shocker

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

It is a serious concern but very early.  I said it leading up to the draft, if he doesn’t get some competitive nature going he will be a role player.  I have noticed these Warrior players are focused on him…probably cuz he was picked 2nd.  

For sure. The announcers even questioned his motor.

The game vs Wemby will tell us a lot moving forward. 

Saying that his best game of college was after the off court stuff and the crowd booing him calling him names he dropped a career high 41. That game is what sold me on him. Hopefully we see that kind of performance Friday vs Wemby.