• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tuesday Practice Thread 8/1/23

Ricky Spanish

Of the newer reporters covering the team, I feel like Mike Kaye comes across as the straightest of shooters. So when Im reading his stuff I usually pay attention because he seems to just be blunt with his analysis which works. All that to say, he's been fairly complimentary of Bryce even with the mistakes. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, joemac said:

LOL thats not exactly a huge accolade anymore considering Tyler freaking Huntley made the Pro Bowl last season

The Pro Bowl has become nothing more than a popularity event like the Oscar's. I cannot tell you the last time I watched either. It's become meaningless to be a Pro Bowl selection.

30 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The Pro Bowl has become nothing more than a popularity event like the Oscar's. I cannot tell you the last time I watched either. It's become meaningless to be a Pro Bowl selection.

I mean, they don't even actually play a game anymore.  Its a complete joke. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, joemac said:

LOL thats not exactly a huge accolade anymore considering Tyler freaking Huntley made the Pro Bowl last season

I figured someone would throw shade at that comment, but I didn't think anybody would compare our Red Rifle to Tyler Hubtley. 

Not sure you even really have an argument there. Thanks for sharing.