• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our Legacy - Keep Pounding

Smithers

27 minutes ago, rayzor said:

And just think....last coach we had tried his best to rid us of that legacy.

Best way to bring it back, bring back the OGs. Let them bring this team back to the standard.

Couldn’t believe it. Somehow took Keep Pounding away which is everything to the organization. 

It came back oddly the minute we brought Cam back and I always wondered what went on internally to allow that. Old news but will always be a mystery to me how Rhule minimized Keep Pounding…. 

15 minutes ago, CLG said:

Couldn’t believe it. Somehow took Keep Pounding away which is everything to the organization. 

It came back oddly the minute we brought Cam back and I always wondered what went on internally to allow that. Old news but will always be a mystery to me how Rhule minimized Keep Pounding…. 

Megalomaniac- someone who has an unnaturally strong wish for power and control, and or thinks that they are much more important or powerful than they really are.

I'm sure he wanted to stamp out "Keep Pounding" and carve out his own legacy.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Megalomaniac- someone who has an unnaturally strong wish for power and control, and or thinks that they are much more important or powerful than they really are.

I'm sure he wanted to stamp out "Keep Pounding" and carve out his own legacy.

Just learned something, thank you lol