• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants week news

Jackie Lee

Jensen may stick over some of the vets we signed/re-signed in the off season.  Definitely Jordan and possibly McCray.  Erving stays if we can't find an upgrade at swing tackle.  Ideally I'd like a true guard to beat out BC and then Brady becomes the swing tackle making Erving expendable.  If Zavala can stay off the ouchy list, then that would make the best sense at LG beside his old teammate.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

That's exactly what we need for depth. Young OL like Zavala and Jensen who are just going to get better as they get more experience vs terrible vets like Jordan who have peaked and it's a very low awful peak....

Yeah I'm surprised he's anywhere near Bryce after he pancaked a guy into Joe Burrows ACL a couple years ago. Total Rhule signing

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Is this to suggest that Cade Mays and perhaps Justin McCray  sucked?

You know a lot more about OL play than I do but I was pretty disappointed in Mays' play. He did not look good at all. He has a lot of potential, now is the time for him to grab the opportunity in front of him.

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

That's exactly what we need for depth. Young OL like Zavala and Jensen who are just going to get better as they get more experience vs terrible vets like Jordan who have peaked and it's a very low awful peak....

Jordan’s peak was actually a valley 

• Pie 2