• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason week 3 games

Jackie Lee

9 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

he really does remind me of Cam

I’m a believer in Bryce as a player but not necessarily us as a franchise in making that situation work.  AR would have made an ideal fit in a Wilks offense. I really hope we’re right and we didn’t outsmart ourselves.

18 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I’m a believer in Bryce as a player but not necessarily us as a franchise in making that situation work.  AR would have made an ideal fit in a Wilks offense. I really hope we’re right and we didn’t outsmart ourselves.

Wilks is a DC so Wilks has no offense. People need to get over us not making him our coach. This team doesn't need to go back to the same damn coach we have had since John Fox, who is what Wilks would be. 
That said if Wilks had an offense is would be efficient passing and running the ball. So Young would fit better in it. AR is just all over the place and is not a reliable passer. 

• Pie 1