• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football 2023

jayboogieman

Just now, Shocker said:

The ACC is kinda different and the roots run really deep.  But adding teams this far away is not a good thing.  I really hope it doesn’t happen.  

I don't think the people running the conference care about the roots or history though. They've made a lot of decisions the last few years that are just about chasing money like moving the tournament to NYC.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I don't think the people running the conference care about the roots or history though. They've made a lot of decisions the last few years that are just about chasing money like moving the tournament to NYC.

John Swofford wouldn’t let this happen but it is really disgusting how much money is making decisions these days

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The ACC is kinda different and the roots run really deep.  But adding teams this far away is not a good thing.  I really hope it doesn’t happen.  

It will only be for basketball and football. It would bankrupt the women’s teams traveling across the country like that multiple times. 

but yeah man that’s where we are now. Stanford and Cal get California west coast market and SMU gets the ACC in to Texas. I’d like to see them add Cincy and UConn. 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Something just feels good about watching Fat Fhule struggle 

Sadly he'll turn it around there - he's a monster recruiter, which is 90% of a Head Coach's job. It'll take time for him to flip the roster though. 

6 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

It’s about that money. It’s always about getting their hands on as much of it as possible. The SEC or Big Ten would put a team in Cambodia if it would increase their revenue. 

• Pie 1