• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Inaugural Game Roll Call

t96

On 9/7/2023 at 12:37 AM, Riverboat Ron said:

I’ll be in the 300’s drinking a Pinot Noir with Havarti calling security on anyone who stands during the game.

For a road game? 

At any rate, I’m bringing my 11 year old to his first game out of BOA. He’s worried about being out numbered, but I bet there will be more panthers fans at this game then there were panthers fans at last year Steelers game which was at home.

On 9/6/2023 at 10:56 PM, RoaringRiot said:

Yeah. We got a thing with J-No for people on our trip and then it will open to all fans. I think he is planning to stick around for a bit once it’s open to everyone. I’ll share the details on Friday for anyone who wants to come through

Deets on where this will be? Trying to figure out where to stay in ATL tomorrow night and that location may help me decide

19 hours ago, X-Clown said:

For a road game? 

At any rate, I’m bringing my 11 year old to his first game out of BOA. He’s worried about being out numbered, but I bet there will be more panthers fans at this game then there were panthers fans at last year Steelers game which was at home.

I live in the stadium, who do you think poops on the seats when there’s no games?