• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Checked out?

Mr. Scot

33 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Every image of him coming out right now looks like someone who's dog just died.

His dad and brother are posting negative stuff on social media due to this.

If you really don't think it's affecting the team when it's best player and Captain is doing that right now, then you really don't understand how an NFL locker room operates.

100% they feel it, not possible not to

He's not the best player on the team. 

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He's not the best player on the team. 

Then who would you consider the best player right now?

On defense the options would be Burns, Brown, and Horn, can't see anyone else on that defense being in the discussion and of them, it's clearly Burns to me.

On offense, it's what, maybe Sanders and Moton?

Still, I put Burns better than both of them right now.  I'm not talking about potential, where maybe you could consider Bryce, Mingo, Ickey, but right now, Burns is the best and most impactful player on this team right now.

Edited by tukafan21

20 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Then who would you consider the best player right now?

On defense the options would be Burns, Brown, and Horn, can't see anyone else on that defense being in the discussion and of them, it's clearly Burns to me.

On offense, it's what, maybe Sanders and Moton?

Still, I put Burns better than both of them right now.  I'm not talking about potential, where maybe you could consider Bryce, Mingo, Ickey, but right now, Burns is the best and most impactful player on this team right now.

luvu was the best player on D last year.

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

luvu was the best player on D last year.

I love what Luvu brings to the team, but in no way shape or form is he a better football player than Burns.

And if the team felt he was, there would be no chance we'd even be discussing a contract with Burns given what he is looking for, he'd have 1,000% been traded during the offseason if they felt that was the case.

Luvu is essentially a journeyman LB and we're considering making Burns one of the Top 5 paid defensive players in NFL history, sorry, but there is no comparison there.

Saying "Luvu was the best player on D last year" when talking about who is the best player on the team right now is like saying "Baker was better than Bryce for us last year"

Nonsense given the matter at hand and doesn't mean a thing moving forward.

Edited by tukafan21
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I love what Luvu brings to the team, but in no way shape or form is he a better football player than Burns.

And if the team felt he was, there would be no chance we'd even be discussing a contract with Burns given what he is looking for, he'd have 1,000% been traded during the offseason if they felt that was the case.

Luvu is essentially a journeyman LB and we're considering making Burns one of the Top 5 paid defensive players in NFL history, sorry, but there is no comparison there.

Saying "Luvu was the best player on D last year" when talking about who is the best player on the team right now is like saying "Baker was better than Bryce for us last year"

Nonsense given the matter at hand and doesn't mean a thing moving forward.

he was for the 2022 season, it doesnt matter where he came form or what round. He was the difference on many plays and had more impact at seasons ends than any other D player. He was hell on tank tracks and didnt get the attention. 

He was one of the best value/perfomance returns out there that was non-rookie salary. Frank called him the steal of the century. 

I know you watched the games last year, you dont recall luvu making play after play each week??

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

he was for the 2022 season, it doesnt matter where he came form or what round. He was the difference on many plays and had more impact at seasons ends than any other D player. He was hell on tank tracks and didnt get the attention. 

He was one of the best value/perfomance returns out there that was non-rookie salary. Frank called him the steal of the century. 

I know you watched the games last year, you dont recall luvu making play after play each week??

I never said he didn't have a great season last year, but that's irrelevant when discussing who the best player on the team is right now.

If I told you both Luvu and Burns would play 17 games this season (contract distraction aside) and said you HAD to bet your life savings on who would be the better player for us this year.

Are you really putting the money down on Luvu?

No chance in hell

8 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I never said he didn't have a great season last year, but that's irrelevant when discussing who the best player on the team is right now.

If I told you both Luvu and Burns would play 17 games this season (contract distraction aside) and said you HAD to bet your life savings on who would be the better player for us this year.

Are you really putting the money down on Luvu?

No chance in hell

At the cost Id take LUVU allllllllllllllllllllll day. in fact I thought luvu should have been a OLB, atleast he doesnt get washed via run blocking.

I got no clue on how many people will be used on D( ILB luvu included ), we'll talk after a few games. ill and you do the same about remembering this luvu vs burns topic

we will see who makes the more difference during those games.....no clue on what % blitzing luvu will be called on. 

Edited by Basbear

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

At the cost Id take LUVU allllllllllllllllllllll day. in fact I thought luvu should have been a OLB, atleast he doesnt get washed via run blocking.

I got no clue on how many people will be used on D( ILB luvu included ), we'll talk after a few games. ill and you do the same about remembering this luvu vs burns topic

we will see who makes the more difference during those games.....no clue on what % blitzing luvu will be called on. 

But the argument isn't about the cost/value balance, it's about who is the better player.

If you want to talk about value per cost, then I'm not sure all that many elite and top dollar guys would even make that list.  Far too many players who are outperforming their contracts that would be further up the list.

But again, the NFL isn't a sport where you re-set rosters every year and can just pay for the value you want to pay for.  You're limited to choosing from the select player pool allowed to you, which is why everything can't be viewed in a vacuum of X dollars for Y player's value.

When you turn down paying Y player X dollars because you don't think the value is there, you don't just get to then spend  X dollars on Z player that you think has that value, because 99% of the time in this league, when dealing with players like this, there isn't that Z player even available.

I don't understand why so many people struggle to recognize this in today's NFL.

Edited by tukafan21

Winning cures all ills. Charlotte has two of the losingest franchises in sports over the last 5 years, so the fanbase is ill. Panthers only make the playoffs 28% of their time as a franchise since 1995. Hornets even lower, 3 times in the last 21 years. I don't know how you can blame tortured fans.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• What are these half time adjustments that you speak of?
    • Prodentim Reviews: Pros, Cons, Ingredients and Results Revealed ShiNE$49   Last updated 23 seconds ago, Monday 20 May 2024 07:32:34 Welcome to this review of Prodentim Supplement! In this article, we will take a closer look at this dental health supplement and provide you with an informative and unbiased review. We will explore the ingredients, benefits, potential side effects, and customer feedback to help you make an informed decision about whether Prodentim is right for you.   𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞  𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 Click here What is Prodentim Supplement? Prodentim Supplement is a dietary supplement specifically designed to support dental health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote oral hygiene and support overall gum and teeth health. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount What are the Ingredients in Prodentim? The Prodentim Supplement contains a unique combination of natural ingredients that work together to support dental health. Some of the key ingredients include: Vitamin  Known for its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is essential for collagen production and helps maintain healthy gums. Coenzyme Q10: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports gum health. Zinc: Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy teeth and gums and is involved in wound healing. Cranberry Extract: Cranberry extract is believed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth, reducing the risk of plaque formation. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, promoting oral health. What are the Prodentim Benefits?  Prodentim Supplement offers several potential benefits for dental health.Some of the key benefits of Prodentim include: Supports Gum Health: The blend of ingredients in Prodentim Supplement, such as coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C, may help support gum health and reduce inflammation. Maintains Healthy Teeth: The inclusion of zinc and cranberry extract in the formula may contribute to maintaining healthy teeth by preventing plaque formation. Promotes Oral Hygiene: The probiotics present in Prodentim Supplement may help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, which is essential for good oral hygiene. Prodentim Side Effects Prodentim Dental Supplement is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.  Prodentim Reviews Customer feedback on Prodentim Supplement has been largely positive. Prodentim has an average rating of 4.85/5. Many users have reported improvements in their gum health and overall oral hygiene after incorporating this supplement into their daily routine. However, individual results may vary, and it is important to keep in mind that dietary supplements may not work the same way for everyone.  Prodentim Conclusion In conclusion, Prodentim Supplement is a dental health supplement that aims to support gum health, maintain healthy teeth, and promote oral hygiene. With its blend of natural ingredients, including vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, zinc, cranberry extract, and probiotics, Prodentim Supplement offers potential benefits for those seeking to enhance their dental health. As with any dietary supplement, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount Click here to learn more GRE@#@$@@(^**_)( #prodentim prodentim reviews . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #prodentim                                           HGSY^%$&*NKLJL:   NSK*T*&^*(                      
    • Prodentim Reviews (Critical Customer Alert!) ShOcKinG PRoDeNtim Update May20P$49 18 seconds ago, Sunday 19 May 2024 07:32:34 Welcome to this review of Prodentim Supplement! In this article, we will take a closer look at this dental health supplement and provide you with an informative and unbiased review. We will explore the ingredients, benefits, potential side effects, and customer feedback to help you make an informed decision about whether Prodentim is right for you.  🌈 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 😍 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰❗ 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 ❤️👉Click here👈 What is Prodentim Supplement? Prodentim Supplement is a dietary supplement specifically designed to support dental health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote oral hygiene and support overall gum and teeth health. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount What are the Ingredients in Prodentim? The Prodentim Supplement contains a unique combination of natural ingredients that work together to support dental health. Some of the key ingredients include: Vitamin 😄 Known for its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is essential for collagen production and helps maintain healthy gums. Coenzyme Q10: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports gum health. Zinc: Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy teeth and gums and is involved in wound healing. Cranberry Extract: Cranberry extract is believed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth, reducing the risk of plaque formation. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, promoting oral health. What are the Prodentim Benefits?  Prodentim Supplement offers several potential benefits for dental health.Some of the key benefits of Prodentim include: Supports Gum Health: The blend of ingredients in Prodentim Supplement, such as coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C, may help support gum health and reduce inflammation. Maintains Healthy Teeth: The inclusion of zinc and cranberry extract in the formula may contribute to maintaining healthy teeth by preventing plaque formation. Promotes Oral Hygiene: The probiotics present in Prodentim Supplement may help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, which is essential for good oral hygiene. Prodentim Side Effects Prodentim Dental Supplement is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.  Prodentim Reviews Customer feedback on Prodentim Supplement has been largely positive. Prodentim has an average rating of 4.85/5. Many users have reported improvements in their gum health and overall oral hygiene after incorporating this supplement into their daily routine. However, individual results may vary, and it is important to keep in mind that dietary supplements may not work the same way for everyone.  Prodentim Conclusion In conclusion, Prodentim Supplement is a dental health supplement that aims to support gum health, maintain healthy teeth, and promote oral hygiene. With its blend of natural ingredients, including vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, zinc, cranberry extract, and probiotics, Prodentim Supplement offers potential benefits for those seeking to enhance their dental health. As with any dietary supplement, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount Click here to learn more GRE@#@$@@(^**_)( #prodentim prodentim reviews . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #prodentim                                           HGSY^%$&*NKLJL:   NSK*T*&^*(