• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All-22 Review: Panthers @ Falcons [Week 1 - 2023]

TheCasillas

8 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

The blocking out of bounds flag was obviously horseshit. I do not like that ref we got. Don’t know who he is, but he is probably my least favorite ref now. 

Also the fact that flag was throw by I believe the field judge, who ever was at our end zone is fugging insufferable. The Line Judge didn’t even pay attention to it. We got a rookie poo crew this game. 

Edited by Harbingers

5 minutes ago, Tbe said:

So did you get the sense Bryce was trying to make decisions a little too fast and not letting some plays develop?

Yeah he did hurry through his reads... Slightly concerning but not something to become frantic about. I think the big thing was that it looked like Bryce never locked in on a particuliar receiver in play to play, and it kind of feels like he should have. Thielen was eating on Sunday.

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Yeah he did hurry through his reads... Slightly concerning but not something to become frantic about. I think the big thing was that it looked like Bryce never locked in on a particuliar receiver in play to play, and it kind of feels like he should have. Thielen was eating on Sunday.

Just seemed like a very off day from Bryce. What’re supposed to be strengths didn’t show up Sunday. It was his first NFL game so a lot was going on but again, progressions/ability to read coverages is literally why he went 1st overall. 

These next few weeks will tell us a lot. If by mid season his strengths are indeed his strengths then I won’t give a sh!t what our record is I know we’ll be in good hands moving forward which is all we want 

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Beer 2