• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2: Panthers vs Saints

TheCasillas

23 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im 100% sure this game would have been flexed if it was later in the season.

This will be tough to watch for the Nat'l audience, we just don't have anything on offense worth watching right now.

All due respect.  I think the Panthers are being underestimated.  

these conference games always have a lot of emotion. Emotion sometimes has the effect to win ball games.  I have watched the Panthers take down the Saints, many times.

Monday night football. There will be plenty to watch and enjoy.

• Pie 1

I get why the Saints are favored, but there's a little too much pessimism here.

Obviously the Saints have a dangerous passing attack but they don't have much of a run game without Kamara.

Pressure Carr and limit turnovers and we'll have a great shot to win. Hopefully Week 1 was a wakeup call for Bryce regarding how quickly NFL DBs can jump routes.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, PantherInTheBullCity said:

I get why the Saints are favored, but there's a little too much pessimism here.

Obviously the Saints have a dangerous passing attack but they don't have much of a run game without Kamara.

Pressure Carr and limit turnovers and we'll have a great shot to win. Hopefully Week 1 was a wakeup call for Bryce regarding how quickly NFL DBs can jump routes.

I believe the issue is CJ Henderson exists. 

17 minutes ago, Martin said:

This is my biggest concern. Would have preferred to move Zavala to LG and gone with Jensen at RG. McCray looked bad in preseason and has Mays even played LG in the past?

Jensen doesn’t even sound like an option. Based on Reich’s presser I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Throckmorton or Mays 

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

A solid pass rush hides poor coverage. If we don’t give carr time to throw…. It really won’t matter who is on who.  Carr was pressured on over half of his drop backs last week

Still went 23 of 33 for 305 yards, 5 completions over 20 yards. Luckily it looks like their run game sucks