• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Yo @VarkingJustin Fields is not it. Can we agree there now?

I am leaning that way. Still not there yet. How did Claypool not fight for that? What has the line done to help at all? He is getting hit like every drop back. Some of that is on him. But there has been like four plays where the moment he hit his drop back he was hit already. I cant see any QB succeeding here. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I am leaning that way. Still not there yet. How did Claypool not fight for that? What has the line done to help at all? He is getting hit like every drop back. Some of that is on him. But there has been like four plays where the moment he hit his drop back he was hit already. I cant see any QB succeeding here. 

there are more moments where he drops back and just missed the read or quick pass. I dont get it. I just dont think Fields can process. Eberflus is going to need to potentialyl look elsewhere if he wants to save his job. 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I am a Fields fan and it’s not looking good for him. Terrible team to get drafted by, but he hadn’t done himself any favors in processing/development. 

I don't understand why the Bears, or really any team for the most part, in 2023+ is looking to hire defensive coaches as the head coach. I want an offensive mind. I wasn't sold on the Colts coach but it looks like he can make an offense that supports a QB and doesn't make it hard on them. Eberflus probably shouldn't have been the hire. Especially if the defense still looks this bad. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Varking said:

I don't understand why the Bears, or really any team for the most part, in 2023+ is looking to hire defensive coaches as the head coach. I want an offensive mind. I wasn't sold on the Colts coach but it looks like he can make an offense that supports a QB and doesn't make it hard on them. Eberflus probably shouldn't have been the hire. Especially if the defense still looks this bad. 

Agreed. That was my concern about Wilks. On a side note, the Bears defense hasn’t been much better…