• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Help. Confused about Sunday Ticket

panfanman

3 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

They are all on muti view.  

I was trying to do multi view also but I just figured out it doesn't work on a mobile device (Tablet).  You have to have a smart TV with that function.

Also, some of those other games I found by using the search bar.  They're not all listed under the YouTube home screen.

I haven't had any issues with Sunday Ticket, think it's been outstanding, I already don't know how I ever survived watching for fantasy before it, hahaha

Closest thing I've had to an issue was that last week when I first turned it on with my roku, my phone was acting up and didn't want to verify my location so that it could work, but that was my phone, not the service and I was able to get around it pretty quickly.

Right now have the quad box on my projector through the Roku with each game having players in my matchup, another on the TV and one on my laptop, have every player from both teams going at once, it's unreal.

Edited by tukafan21

1 hour ago, panfanman said:

I was trying to do multi view also but I just figured out it doesn't work on a mobile device (Tablet).  You have to have a smart TV with that function.

Also, some of those other games I found by using the search bar.  They're not all listed under the YouTube home screen.

Are you using a custom live guide with those channels, not selected? Just spitballing. 

7 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

Unlimited sharing with YouTubetv Sunday ticket this year, my man. Rather drop $100 with a couple of friends and not have to deal with the janky virus laden streams.  

Yeah if you got the money to spend I don't blame you.

I can afford it I just choose not to give them my money for something I can watch for free.

• Pie 1