• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young sucks

therealmjl

I'm not writing him off yet.  Our receivers are trash from top to bottom, and none of them other than AT give a fug about getting separation.  Maybe those two picks to the safety last week had Bryce gun shy to let it rip tonight, but I think that can be fixed.  Our shitty gameplan of running up the middle for no gain when the defense stacks the box knowing we won't throw, that's horeshit.

• Pie 1

Kenny Pickett has an average at best NFL arm and get watching him throw the ball it feels like watching Brett Favre after watching Bryce.

I thought Bryce's arm was NFL average prior to the draft. I was wrong. It ain't even close to NFL average. There aren't many "NFL throws" he can make. Receivers have to be NFL wide ass open for him to be able to fit the ball into them.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Kenny Pickett has an average at best NFL arm and get watching him throw the ball it feels like watching Brett Favre after watching Bryce.

I thought Bryce's arm was NFL average prior to the draft. I was wrong. It ain't even close to NFL average. There aren't many "NFL throws" he can make. Receivers have to be NFL wide ass open for him to be able to fit the ball into them.

He’s a bust. I will get pooed for it , but he’s a bust. 

3 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

This fuging moron would have gave up on Peyton Manning.    

All these keyboard warriors who probably have the athletic ability of a fuging toothpick.  Just stop sucking on your mammas tits and go back to you fuging basement. 

manning went for 300+ yards game 1. bryce hasnt got to that over 2 games. hell 490 for manning in 1st 2 games.  that was in a much more run friendly league and with a lot more advantage to the DB vs WR. so no this stupid saying of "given up on manning" needs to die. cause manning gave you hope. he had multiple long drives both halves. yes  manning threw picks year 1 and they couldnt run the ball against mia in short yardage that game, but these 2 games from bryce are nothing like that one. Manning showed hope and promise throughout games, not a 1 drive game or a garbage time drive.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

My biggest concern is that Bryce's arm looks ridiculously weak, far more so than I expected.  He was supposed to have average NFL arm strength and he just looks... not that. Maybe he's trying to put too much touch on balls?  I don't know, but in the first half a couple of incompletions would have been complete with a stronger arm to fit into the brief openings he did find...

• Pie 3

Add to it, can’t use him on a qb sneak

he goes down if the wind blows 

I feared this would be the case combined with Reich’s 1990s offense 

the personnel groupings, frankly, mind boggling 

someone needs to tell Reich, brown is the play caller

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

He’s a bust. I will get pooed for it , but he’s a bust. 

He is just super limited. Out routes? Forget it. That's a pick six. Quick slants? Better be off play action and the LBs better bite. Deep ball? Just LOL. 

The guy can basically throw screens and drags. Everything else better be WIDE. ASS. OPEN.

• Pie 3

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

He is just super limited. Out routes? Forget it. That's a pick six. Quick slants? Better be off play action and the LBs better bite. Deep ball? Just LOL. 

The guy can basically throw screens and drags. Everything else better be WIDE. ASS. OPEN.

Mr. Dink & Dunk.