• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we trade for a WR1?

*FreeFua*

Panthers have a lot of cap next year. I expect them to get one or even two of the top WR's so they don't have to eat poo on Bryce.

I am not worried about Bryce at all. He will settle down with experience and figuring out the speed of the game and we have receivers than can get open.

10 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It was always utterly baffling to trade our only proven WR as part of a package to trade up to draft our QB. When I saw the news of the trade come scrolling across the ESPN ticker while sipping a beer at Ass Clown Brewing (how prescient of an omen that has been given how Bryce has looked thus far) my very first initial reaction was, "Okay, well who the fug is this kid gonna throw to?"

This x1000. I figured once they announced the trade that we were working on a deal to send Burns somewhere to land a WR + 1st rounder. Once they didn’t I truly realized they have no plan, probably just a list of demands from Tepper that Fitterer had Check off to keep his job.