• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce DNP in practice 9-20-23

Samppson

1 hour ago, Pantherxtreme said:

If this injury does sideline Young it may be a blessing in disguise.

Allows the coaches to take a second look at why the offense is floundering, we supposedly have an all-star crew, and Qb gurus, so it's no way we should be ranked dead last in passing. Is it the playcalling, skill positions, or the game being too fast for Byrce right now. 

Sunday can help answer alot of that, and see what adjustments need to be made going forward. 

It’s 100% the play calling and the terrible skill position players. It’s not hard to figure out. Unless you’re one of those who want to blame everything on our rookie QB who just played his second game (and didn’t even play that badly all things considered)

7 minutes ago, Chad_Cota said:

with no 1st round pick......

lol we’re not fuging going 0-17. That’s absurd. For 1, we just played 2 division rivals, who both have good defenses. And we stuck with them all game. We’ve lost by a combined, what, 12 points in 2 games? Bryce completed 67% of his passes and threw 0 picks against one of the top all around Ds in the entire NFL. 

Just now, joemac said:

lol we’re not fuging going 0-17. That’s absurd. For 1, we just played 2 division rivals, who both have good defenses. And we stuck with them all game. We’ve lost by a combined, what, 12 points in 2 games? Bryce completed 67% of his passes and threw 0 picks against one of the top all around Ds in the entire NFL. 

but but muh prevent defense so it doesn't count, he's Jimmy Clausen

Meanwhile CJ "Baby GOAT" Stroud TORCHED the defense from the moment he fell behind 31-10 in the fourth quarter and YOU KNOW they were never in prevent at any point 😭

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, joemac said:

It’s 100% the play calling and the terrible skill position players. It’s not hard to figure out. Unless you’re one of those who want to blame everything on our rookie QB who just played his second game (and didn’t even play that badly all things considered)

It definitely isn't all on Bryce he's a rookie who hasn't played a quarter of a season yet. 

I'm not sold on the terrible receiver narrative just yet. I do think Bryce is forcing too many passes to Mingo there connect percentage is terrible. 

Most of my blame has been on the playcalling, but Bryce has to play better as well. I want to see what the offense looks like with Dalton before I draw too many conclusions. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

What all did we know two games into Sam Darnold's 2021 season?

You know better than that 

remember when we had a two TE receiver threat …we have what , 4 TEs on the team ..good times 

how many receivers or TEs caught passed  last game ?

I know. I know. NO has this world class defense that can’t be thrown on 

Edited by raleigh-panther