• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young performance graph #2

Mr. Scot

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not saying he isn't smart. What I'm saying is that so far his mental acuity has not been able to overcome his physical limitations. We got enamored by a football mind and chose to overlook marginal NFL physical talent.

Was that ever a realistic expectation after two games?

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

You're getting triggered by language. What do you choose to call it when a QB is carving a defense up leaning on their pre-snap reads and quick processing after the snap? I choose to call it outsmarting the defense left and right. You can call it whatever you choose.

Triggered? Is that all you've got? Your takes are just getting old. Maybe I've been here too long and seen too much from you to bother engaging with you anymore. 

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Triggered? Is that all you've got? Your takes are just getting old. Maybe I've been here too long and seen too much from you to bother engaging with you anymore. 

Yeah, which is why you chose not to actually address my reply and continue to try to make it personal. If you've ran out of football logic that's okay, but don't be mad.

I think so much was put into his mental acuity because he lacked so much in all the other areas. The hope was that part could put him on a level playing field with the other nfl qbs. So far his liabilities jump out in all areas. Not saying he won't come around and figure it out but out  of the rookie qbs he doesn't look remotely close as the others in being a quality starter. 

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

So insults it is.

You're the only one who has resorted to insults. I said you were triggered because you are acting triggered. I assumed you ran out of football logic because you stopped addressing the football replies I made and chose to just resort to personal attacks.

What am I wrong about here? If you'd like to actually address my reply, go for it. This was where you came unglued and stopped talking about football:

3 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

please explain the one handed sack then

Happens to every QB in the NFL. I'm sure it happened to Cam. There's strong mofos on every defense. If the QB is off balance, a good DE can knock him down with one hand. 

In this particular case, I think it's Bryce still underestimating the speed and power of NFL defensive players, If Bryce shifts a half second earlier, he doesn't go down. He'll learn.

There's a new HC, OC, QB, plus several other new players on offense. As bad as it looked first two games, it should get better over the season. Probably not translating into too many wins this year, but by the end of the year, you'll probably feel better about your QB.

1 minute ago, Shaqil915 said:

He is holding the ball too long, and doesn't seem to trust his first read. Graph below is basically inverse of OP graph, IE Tua and TLaw get rid of ball early and trust their first read so they don't get pressured as much.

Who are Tua and Lawrence throwing to again?

For that matter, when did not throwing to your first read become a bad thing? Sometimes your first read isn't open.