• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young performance graph #2

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Oh, I stopped getting upset about Panthers failures long ago.

Eh, was using "you" in the general sense. The only full football games I've watched in a few years now are college games. I can enjoy them for what they are. The Panthers beat hope out of me a long time ago. I tune in for a while, watch the team look like poo as always, and change the channel.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It was the right call but yeah, it was lucky. It has nothing to do with his sack and fumble.

Bryce isn't throwing the ball down field much because it isn't working out well for him. Simple as that.

Yup. Simple as that, you figured it out! Surely it wouldn’t have anything to do with Frank only calling a pass on 3rd and long.

It couldn’t be on the pathetic group of receivers that quit on their routes, never get depth, and prevent Bryce from throwing with any kind of anticipation because he has no clue how they’re going to screw up their route on a given play.

Couldn’t be the pocket breaking down from the interior in 1.5 seconds. You absolute certified genius you figured it out and it’s so simple. He just sucks!

3 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

Yup. Simple as that, you figured it out! Surely it wouldn’t have anything to do with Frank only calling a pass on 3rd and long.

It couldn’t be on the pathetic group of receivers that quit on their routes, never get depth, and prevent Bryce from throwing with any kind of anticipation because he has no clue how they’re going to screw up their route on a given play.

Couldn’t be the pocket breaking down from the interior in 1.5 seconds. You absolute certified genius you figured it out and it’s so simple. He just sucks!

Now if Bryce committed to UNC, this board would be much more patient

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Didn't Bryce allegedly have a bad o-line and mediocre receivers his last year at Alabama? Maybe Frank should go back to the Alabama footage and see if we can mimic what they did that season to be successful. Maybe a matter of adapting to Bryce's game...

...something like that. Hell, we're all trying to figure it out.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, frankw said:

You guys remind me of Sam Darnold stans.

That's not a good thing.

It’s funny, u can tell who absolutely does not know ball by their Bryce takes. We are talking about a guy in his second start playing against an elite NFL defense. With a terrible offense around him. It does not require mental gymnastics to understand why he wouldn’t play a great game. 

5 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

It’s funny, u can tell who absolutely does not know ball by their Bryce takes. We are talking about a guy in his second start playing against an elite NFL defense. With a terrible offense around him. It does not require mental gymnastics to understand why he wouldn’t play a great game. 

My guy I've seen countless either mediocre or flat out awful QB's with my own eyes playing for this team. The offensive issues are not on one player and so far our head coach looks clueless but Bryce Young needs to play much better football too. I'm sorry you're too delicate to discuss that but we acknowledge reality here.

• Pie 1